[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Palmer at the cost of losing Holt?

Whiskey Pimp

Performance scoring +1pt/rec, 4/passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR...here we go.

My roster

QB:Brees, Plummer, Dilfer

RB:Alexander, Kevin Jones, R.Brown, LJ, Jacobs

WR: Holt, Wayne, Ferguson, Engram, Stallworth, S.McDonald

I have been offered 2 proposals and not sure about which one to take or to walk away completely. Please choose one of the following:

1) Palmer and Jimmy Smith for Brees and Holt

2) Palmer, Perry, Andre Johnson for Brees, Holt, McDonald

Will Perry keep taking touches from Rudi or will he be on my bench forever barring an injury to my current RB's? Will AJ turn it around and be serviceable and possibly back to form or is Houston a mess to stay away from?

Thanks

I don't like the trade........Palmer has a tougher schedule.....Brees will get better....But any trade where you have to get rid of Holt is a bad one....Even though he's banged up.....Typical, He wants Holt and is trying to hide it by including QB's and waiver wire trash.....(A.Johnson)....Everyone want's something for nothing....Tell him if he want's Holt he has to up the pot, alot more......Goodluck

Walk from it. As stated above, CIN has some very tough games still ahead on the schedule and there is NO WAY you can give away Holt given the rest of your WR's. You look fine at RB and Perry won't really help you that much. If you add up the averages of what you will score with Brees and Holt vs. say Palmer and J. Smith, over the course of the long run will stay way ahead with your current combination.

Take the stroll and the victories....Plus, Holt will play on Monday night anyway.