[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10% luck 20% skill

Seahawk37

Nah, He's OK. You forgot the 20% in the title. edited: 30% I mean  :D

Now get your lame a$$ back to Ryan Seacrest.

1326525[/snapback]

darn, you're right.... on both accounts. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At Seattle's greatest chance to shine, they once again add fuel to the popular belief that Seattle has the worst fans in sports.  I have had several good friends both at work and long-time homer buddies look at me like they were ready to take a swing at me this week for bringing up the small point that the Seahawks played one of their worst games of the year in the Super Bowl.  Me and my best buddy had to get seperated at work for having a loud argument in the middle of our store.  Heck there are even freaking petitions going around everywhere, and everybody here is all over it!!!  Makes me want to puke.  Have some class Seahawk fans.  Calls didn't go our way but we still had way too many chances when no calls were made and simply didn't make plays.  Hasselbeck had his worst game since Jacksonville.  Watch the tape again.  After the D-Jack barrage early he didn't make any more rhythm passes.   He started chucking prayers up the seam, which he NEVER DOES.  I could get a lot more in-depth but the fact is....A TRUE CHAMPION WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO WIN THAT GAME.  We put up 10 freaking points.

1326527[/snapback]

:D

The Steelers didn't play a great game either, but, they did come up with 3 really big plays (3rd & 23 to Ward, Parker TD run, & El to Ward TD)

Edit: They put the hot basketball player chick through on American Idol :D

Edit: Now they put another hot chick through ! :D

Edit: ..... and another hot chick makes it through !!! :D

Edit: ......and the last hot chick made it ! 4/4 :D

Edit: Actually about 8/12 of the girls are hot .... :D

Edited by Menudo

The Steelers didn't play a great game either, but, they did come up with 3 really big plays (3rd & 23 to Ward, Parker TD run, & El to Ward TD)

Edit:  They put the hot basketball player chick through on American Idol  :D

Edit:  Now they put another hot chick through !   :D

Edit:  ..... and another hot chick makes it through !!!     :D

Edit:  ......and the last hot chick made it !   4/4   :D

Edit:  Actually about 8/12 of the girls are hot ....   :D

1326541[/snapback]

Hey did the cute little blonde chick from that little town that lived with her grandpa make it? Whoops what am I thinking I can watch it later

Edited by Seahawks21

Jordan was going bald, that's why he jump-started the "shaved head" look.

1326670[/snapback]

So if Hass would have shaved his head 10 years ago he would have been the next Michael Jordan. :D

Of course he can still be the next Bradshaw, because the Hawks still haven't lost a superbowl. :D

Edited by bushwacked

This whole topic is garbage.

Seahawk37, I agree with you about the officiating. But the 2005/2006 season is over. You should have stopped whining the day after the Superbowl. Start thinking about 06'-07'.

Menudo, I think the avatar and whine are hillarious.

Hawk37, stop being a whiney biiatch. From an unbias fan, shut your hole. Start telling us what you can do to win it this year, not Bill Leavy. Yes, he screwed up. But no one gives a crap.

Edited by kpholmes

This whole topic is garbage.

Seahawk37, I agree with you about the officiating. But the 2005/2006 season is over. You should have stopped whining the day after the Superbowl. Start thinking about 06'-07'.

Menudo, I think the avatar and whine are hillarious.

Hawk37, stop being a whiney biiatch. From an unbias fan, shut your hole. Start telling us what you can do to win it this year, not Bill Leavy. Yes, he screwed up. But no one gives a crap.

1326863[/snapback]

I'll tell you what were gonna do we'll were in the NFC West so were gonna easily win it and then win games from there. LOL. Were for sure gonna beat the crappy ass raiders this year. They suck with or without Moss although I do think Moss is god. Seahawks are gonna be in the playoffs again and were gonna play our game.

I'll tell you what were gonna do we'll were in the NFC West so were gonna easily win it and then win games from there. LOL. Were for sure gonna beat the crappy ass raiders this year. They suck with or without Moss although I do think Moss is god. Seahawks are gonna be in the playoffs again and were gonna play our game.

1326865[/snapback]

Your grammar and spelling skills overwhelm me.

I'm sorry, what were you saying? I think I read something about Moss being God...

Moss is god.

And your gay

1326872[/snapback]

My gay what?

See, gay is an adjective. And you didn't put a noun after it. So the sentance dosn't make much sense, does it?

However, if what you meant to say was "And you are gay," or "And you're gay" that would be a real sentance, and I could take you seriously.

But as of right now, I doubt you are older than 12.

I think I just explained contractions to you on another post, the one about top WR's, go read it afew more times.

Edited by kpholmes

To all you Seahawks fans. Your team lost. They couldn't close the deal. Blame it on whoever you like but true champions WIN the game while the loser always looks for some EXCUSE.

You don't think I want to kick the crap out of every Eagle fan that says they earned the NFC championship game when they picked up that 4th and 26 with Fred Ex? They won the game because the Packers let them win, and because Mike Sherman is a moran. But, they WON the game, and us Packer fans have nothing but excuses.

To all you Seahawks fans.  Your team lost.  They couldn't close the deal.  Blame it on whoever you like but true champions WIN the game while the loser always looks for some EXCUSE. 

You don't think I want to kick the crap out of every Eagle fan that says they earned the NFC championship game when they picked up that 4th and 26 with Fred Ex?  They won the game because the Packers let them win, and because Mike Sherman is a moran.  But, they WON the game, and us Packer fans have nothing but excuses.

1327152[/snapback]

My gay what?

See, gay is an adjective. And you didn't put a noun after it. So the sentance dosn't make much sense, does it?

However, if what you meant to say was "And you are gay," or "And you're gay" that would be a real sentance, and I could take you seriously.

But as of right now, I doubt you are older than 12.

I think I just explained contractions to you on another post, the one about top WR's, go read it afew more times.

1326882[/snapback]

As a Chiefs fan it pains me to applaud a Raiders fan, but you deserve it.