[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys @ Eagles Monday Nighter!

i_am_the_swammi

Big Deal, two teams fighting for last in the NFC East on Christmas Night. :D

1405676[/snapback]

Yeah OK, you got about half of that right. The Eagles will be fighting to stay out of last place and the Cowboys will be trying to keep their slim lead in first place. Close though. GO BOYZ!!! :D

Yeah,there's something to be proud of. :D

1405577[/snapback]

Perhaps we can be like you Dallas fans, drinking champagne at games while wearing suits, and rooting for the Michael Irvin's of the world instead?

:D <----Irvin at 4:00AM

Nah, you were right the first time...we are proud. :D

This matchup is pretty interesting; however it probably should have been scheduled sooner than Christmas. The Eagles will probably be a long lost team by this point but it's possible Dallas could be fighting for a playoff spot between themselves and the Giants. My prediction: Dallas 34 -- Eagles 21

I just don't see the Eagles having the same powerhouse team they did a couple years ago. :D Maybe they'll prove me wrong.

RACIST  :D

1405681[/snapback]

I hope you were just joking. I'm probably the most unracist person you'd ever

meet in your life. I was talking about the SNOW factor dude! I know how wild

those Philly fans can get.

So if you weren't joking and were actually calling me a racist, here's to you

:D

1405898[/snapback]

i think i caught something.....

1405898[/snapback]

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...=7&t=147003&st=

Perhaps we can be like you Dallas fans, drinking champagne at games while wearing suits, and rooting for the Michael Irvin's of the world instead?

:D <----Irvin at 4:00AM

Nah, you were right the first time...we are proud. :D

1405798[/snapback]

guess they'll be drinking champagne for the game and T.O. will have to buy the batteries after all....the game's in Dallas. :D

Gonna be a complete blow out Dallas has improved into a Superbowl calibar team and the draft hasn't even started yet. Just a few more quality pick ups and they could easily be called the best choice for the World Champions next year. On the otherhand the Eagles look to be trying to come in last place in the division next year while the entire division around them is getting better including the Giants who have Eli progressing nicely I just don't see the Eagles getting anything out of the offseason positivety yet and Free Agency looks like a non issue with them.

Gonna be a complete blow out Dallas has improved into a Superbowl calibar team and the draft hasn't even started yet.  Just a few more quality pick ups and they could easily be called the best choice for the World Champions next year.  On the otherhand the Eagles look to be trying to come in last place in the division next year while the entire division around them is getting better including the Giants who have Eli progressing nicely I just don't see the Eagles getting anything out of the offseason positivety yet and Free Agency looks like a non issue with them.

1408015[/snapback]

Earth called. They want you to return as quickly as possible. I repeat. Return STAT.

guess they'll be drinking champagne for the game and T.O. will have to buy the batteries after all....the game's in Dallas. :D

1407964[/snapback]

Whew! There was talk that the game might not have the same feeling here in Philly, being on Christamas day and all...some tailgaiters might not have made it as early as usual, people out of town, etc.

But a 4:15 game on October 8th? A full 7-9 hours of drunken hysteria prior to kickoff?? i have goose bumps already. NFL Network said it will be perhaps the most anticipated game of the year. I may even bring my own champagne to the game, just to find out what its like to be a true cowboy.

PS...whats that red stuff all over your backside? someone whip your sorry hindquarter already???

Whew! There was talk that the game might not have the same feeling here in Philly, being on Christamas day and all...some tailgaiters might not have made it as early as usual, people out of town, etc.

But a 4:15 game on October 8th? A full 7-9 hours of drunken hysteria prior to kickoff?? i have goose bumps already. NFL Network said it will be perhaps the most anticipated game of the year. I may even bring my own champagne to the game, just to find out what its like to be a true cowboy.

PS...whats that red stuff all over your backside? someone whip your sorry hindquarter already???

1408184[/snapback]