[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pacman questioned by Police

Big Score 1

Police want to talk to Titans' Jones

Cornerback a witness to gunfire at gas-station fight

Posted: Wednesday April 19, 2006 2:17PM;

Updated: Wednesday April 19, 2006 4:22PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones talked to authorities Wednesday about an early morning fight where shots were fired but said he didn't see or know who had the gun, police said.

Jones, the Titans' top draft pick last season, told authorities he was at the gas station parking lot where the fight happened early Wednesday. Police had been seeking him for questioning after identifying him on a surveillance camera tape of the incident.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com

Pacman hanging out at a Gas Station 2 AM in the morning. What a freakin' schumck. :D

I'm just happy the NFL takes action against foolish thugs like this. Maybe he'll end up in the NBA?

1428461[/snapback]

He has got a nice grill though! :D

he will be out of the league faster than sean taylor and chris henry.

1428279[/snapback]

PacMan will be around awhile, making flashy plays and becoming a solid CB. Besides last offseason, he hasnt done anything wrong. Nothing has been proven saying he had any involvement in the drug bust and the charges placed on him last year were dropped. I woulda been pissed if some white boy (cracka) walked up on my lawn trying to interview me when he had no right being there.

:D Im white

PacMan will be around awhile, making flashy plays and becoming a solid CB.  Besides last offseason, he hasnt done anything wrong.  Nothing has been proven saying he had any involvement in the drug bust and the charges placed on him last year were dropped.  I woulda been pissed if some white boy (cracka) walked up on my lawn trying to interview me when he had no right being there. 

:D Im white

1430029[/snapback]

Wow... you're doin your best to make a sh1t sandwich taste good, huh?

I sounds like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. As soon as he heard shots he snuck out as fast as he could.

His judgement in both events is very questionable.

1430044[/snapback]

Problem with PacMan is he that seems to constantly be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Basically, if you're around a lot of sh1t and you hang with a lot of sh1t, eventually you'll become sh1t yourself.

Hopefully he'll figure this out, before some event happens where he won't be able to disassociate / distance himself from.

What's the big deal??  Just cover it up  :ray lewis:  The NFL won't care.  What's another felon more or less?

1430183[/snapback]

Ray Lewis should be sitting down with PacMan and having a talk with him. RayRay was involved with thugs and bad crap, but at least he learned the hard way who his friends were. In interviews since then, he seems to understand now the danger he put his career and life in by hanging with the wrong crowd.

It may not be the gangsta way... but when you are suddenly making millions legitimately, and you're in the public spotlight... you need to leave the thugs behind.

I'm just happy the NFL takes action against foolish thugs like this. Maybe he'll end up in the NBA?

1428461[/snapback]

:D NFL has the NBA beaten as far as thugs/murderers go. NBA is child's play compared to the criminals in the NFL. NBA ballers smoke a bit and have alot of kids, but they don't even approach the seriousness of NFL crimes.