[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now Driver wants out of Green Bay

Big Score 1

Just watching Sports Center and turns out Driver wants out. Apparently he was promised by the Pack that they would re-do his contract a couple of years ago.

He's saying trade me or release me.

Edited by Big Score 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No WR's, No Rb's, No OL?????

Dear Brett,

Wear knee braces on both knees, flap jackets for the ribs, neck pad for the blindside hit snapbacks.

I really hope he does'nt get hurt in his farewell season.

1440359[/snapback]

His streak will end. He may even die this year. Madden will do the eulogy. :doah:

My bet is the previous regieme made this promise to Driver and now the new regieme, Ted Thompson, is not wanting to honor that promise.

Considering the Pack's money situation, Drivers steady production and the fact that Walker is as good as gone since the Pack have now officially given him permission to seek a trade, Thompson would be a :D not to renegotiate Driver's contract.

I'm not even mentioning how future players would view Ted Thompson & Green Bay, if Driver is not taken care of.

EDIT: For typo

Edited by Big Score 1

GB sucks, we can all agree on that (as a city I mean, the team is obviously one of the best in the league historically speaking). I can't blame players for wanting out of there. I honestly don't know what they do there, there aren't any hot women around Green Bay and there aren't any cool areas of Green Bay.

What I really don't get is why Favre has waited until now to say he's coming back. He was waiting to see what kind of team he'd be returning to. He knew Javon wanted out, his O line is still crappy, there weren't all that many signings, and now Driver wants out too. I thought he wanted to see significant upgrades in order for him to return. Makes no sense to me.

GB sucks, we can all agree on that (as a city I mean, the team is obviously one of the best in the league historically speaking).  I can't blame players for wanting out of there.  I honestly don't know what they do there, there aren't any hot women around Green Bay and there aren't any cool areas of Green Bay.

1440389[/snapback]

:D

Look, if the Pack is trying to move Walker, there is no better time for Driver to extort a little extra cash ... lets face it, the only surprise here is that its Driver publicly holding the noose ...

wow, lord favre's return is really inspiring a lot of cohesion and morale in the troops :D

1440431[/snapback]

I wonder what Lord Favre will say publicly about this. He seems to enjoy giving his 2 cents on how the Titans run their team and his advice from last year seemed to work ou well for Javon. :D

Look, if the Pack is trying to move Walker, there is no better time for Driver to extort a little extra cash ... lets face it, the only surprise here is that its Driver publicly holding the noose ...

1440439[/snapback]

If you knew anything about Driver's most humble roots, you would know that this is contrary to everything he has represented himself to be.

If you knew anything about Driver's most humble roots, you would know that this is contrary to everything he has represented himself to be.

1440460[/snapback]

I am aware of them, and said the surprise was that it was Driver ...

Money disparity + agents + leveredge = strange actions