[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

interesting position for Lamont jordan

cliaz

So far I've been in 5 mock drafts. Standard performance scoring 1/2/2/flex/1/1

In 4 of them Jordan has gone #6.

After reading the reply that DMD put in my top 10 backs I am not so sure he should be taken that high and possibly not in the top 10.

Edited by cliaz

So far I've been in 5 mock drafts.  Standard performance scoring 1/2/2/flex/1/1

After reading the reply that DMD put in my top 10 backs I am not so sure he should be taken that high and possibly int he top 10.

1495948[/snapback]

That's good as far as I'm concerned... I definitely want a lot of other people to take players higher than they warrant. :D

I'll take a dip in catches for Jordan in return for some more productive rushing games. If you're a Jordan owner, you have to hope for an improvement in the O-line (a reasonable expectation, since Shell will be overseeing it) and a more effective passing attack (Moss should regain his form). If those two things happen, Jordan is definitely a top-10 RB.

I dont see another 70 catch season, but I definately think Jordan is good for 1300 rushing yards and 12-14 total TDs, which puts him somewhere in the neighborhood of the #5-#7 RB next season.

1496040[/snapback]

I too think Jordan will be a Top-10 performer, but man, all it takes is for him to have a touchdown or two less than anticipated, and some other guy (Westbrook, Julius Jones, DD, Kevin Jones) to have a TD or two more than expected, and their rankings would be flip-flopped.

So tough to predict who will get those 10-15 extra yards per game, and extra TD or two per year.

So far I've been in 5 mock drafts.  Standard performance scoring 1/2/2/flex/1/1

After reading the reply that DMD put in my top 10 backs I am not so sure he should be taken that high and possibly not in the top 10.

1495948[/snapback]

I agree completely....

I helped start the Jordan bandwagon in fantasy leagues last year (especially in PPR leagues)....and this year...I will be the 1st one off it...

he won't make my top 10....I feel alot better putting CTaylor in my top 10...

I am still a little scared of Jordan and could not make myself take him with a top 10 pick. that being said, as long as he is healthy he should be steady, I would not laugh at anyone who took him high..but if it is(for arguements sake) him or Ronnie Brown ,I would take Brown.