[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many fantasy leagues are you in?

Irish27

Not completely true.

I have actually returned to the 2-3 league mindset after slowly building to too many leagues previously.

That said, I think it has as much to do with demands and work and home and wanting to be competitive (i.e., not spread too thin, FF wise).

I have had a problem with moderation this year, I told myself 3-4 max, then an invite, another invite.....now I hold at 8 :D

4 plus the MVP challenge. My original local is still a TD only league and I plan on staying in that one.

I'd like to eventually join a keeper/dynasty league and if/when I do I will probably drop one of the others. I'll probably be in one mess around Yahoo league as well just for sh*ts and giggles.

I'm also in a local "pick the winner" poll where about 100 people pick the winners each week. Cost $5 a week and makes for a nice $500+ payout each week. About 20 of us(hopefully more this year) put in $20 and the one with the best record at the end of the season collects. I have won the last 2 years and hopefully can keep the streak going.

One of the first things I told my girl when we started dating 8 years ago was during FF season I'm always almost too busy. She understands and lets me do my thing.

1. $50 local keeper IDP league, (league champ last year)

2. $20 IDP league that I'm running myself (spots open, PM me if interested :D )

3. Trash talking league on NFL.com for regulars of the newsgroup rec.sport.football.fantasy. Some great players, some mouth-breathing idiots too.

4. 2 Yahoo winner leagues. Currently looking for "serious" leagues on Yahoo, preferably with a $20 or $30 buy in. Again, PM me if you know of any.

7 + MVP Challenge

8 team local in Cincinnati - redraft, no serpentine, draft order based on previous years' results. League started in 1981.

2 10 team locals in Cincy. Keeper w/sepentine

12 team local in Cincy

2 12 team locals inPortland, Oregon - flying there last week in August for drafts.

HOT

I gotta get a life. BTW, my wife is in 3 leagues.

7 (+/-) for me. Plus MVP Challenge.

1 Dynasty (BOTH - Huddler's Glory - 12 teams)

1 Keeper (Baker's Dozen Keeper League - 12 teams)

1 Auction (Louisville FF League - 16 teams)

4 Redraft (World FF League - 16 teams)

(BOTH - Better Luck Next Year - 16 teams)

(Madness FF League - 12 teams)

(SMFFL - 12 teams)

Oh, and the wife is now the current back-to-back champion of the DFFL (12 teams). I left 2 years ago after back-to-back championship seasons myself.

She's exceptionally gifted at fantasy football. :D

Edited by The Hitter

Maybe if you cut them down some you'd have even a REMOTE shot of winning the "12 Men in The Huddle League" :D

Sincerely,

Rex McFlex (2 time champ of 12 Men In The Huddle :D )

I can't wait to not have to hear this anymore :D

4 BOTH leagues plus MVP Challenge (don't care bout winning the whole thing, would just like to win some $$ :D )

Hannibal's

12 Men In The Huddle (this is my first year)

DOH! (this is my first year)

Outraged (this is my first year)

I only want to play in BOTH leagues and money ones at that. I play in Hannibals eventhough it's free cause we have a great bunch of owners in that league, but I sure wish it would go pay as well.

If you play in 4,5,6 leagues etc. how the heck do you know who to root for? I think that would take all the fun out of playing FF. You would have a player on 1 team and could be playing against him in another. How is that any fun? I play in 1 league w/ 8 people and we start 20 players. It enables us to have players in almost every game and know exactly who we are rooting for and against. We all know what players are on each other's team. And trust me when I say we are all fantasy football nuts. We don't miss a game and can't get enough of it. We have 2 players that play in 2 leagues and both are considering dropping out of their other league b/c they say this is the best league they were ever in. Our league is going into our 13th year and we have always had an IDP league since 1994. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been asked to be in other leagues but I feel it would take away from the fun I have in our league. I'm sure I'm biased but of all the leagues I have seen over the years I believe we have the best scoring system and start the right amount of players. Plus we can keep 3-5 players every year. And it's a QB driven league in which the top scorers are QB since quite frankly just like real football QB is the most important position on the team. Sorry to ramble but you see how much I love my league and I believe if you are in one like this w/ your friends you wouldn't want to be in anymore.

3 total- 2 I $$$$care about- one is more for fun. I have tried, and I can't do more than 3- it dilutes my enjoyment factor too much. End up having too many guys scoring- gets old plus having to root AGAINST one of your studs to not score got old. You guys in 7+ leagues are junkies!!!! Good Times -