[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@#!#@ Draft Bookkeeping Errors

cre8tiff

12 Team Local

Granted, it WAS a few beers into it, BUT...

I accidentally drafted Hasselbeck with Brady still on the board :D (A case of over jealous marking out of Manning being drafted that spilled over to Brady on the cheat sheet)

A few more beers and the start of the Chiefs-Rams game later...

I drafted Ben Watson with LJ Smith still on the board. Had inexplicably marked out LJ at some point. :D May not be so bad after that showing though :D

32 HOMARRRRs

Augst 1st draft, drafted every Chief RB to handcuff LJ. Deep in the draft they sign Bennett, who of course, belonged to a different fantasy owner. :D

Anyone who drafted Greg Jones. :D

Oh wait that's not a bookkeeping error, just a horrible turn of events.

Edited by irish

" drafted Ben Watson with LJ Smith still on the board. Had inexplicably marked out LJ at some point. May not be so bad after that showing though"

youll be patting yourself on the back for that later this year...probably telling people how you knew ben was going to the pro bowl the whole time

Oh, I already told everyone I meant to do that, I only share my innermost secrets within the intimate confines of the Huddle. :D

I keep wasting late round picks on a backup TE (like LJ or Watson) when everyone has forgot about Winslow. But that's the problem..I keep forgetting about him, when I could grab him the 14th round. 3 leagues I've done that now..I need to scratch his name in my face, but then the other managers will see it and draft him....:D

I keep wasting late round picks on a backup TE (like LJ or Watson) when everyone has forgot about Winslow. But that's the problem..I keep forgetting about him, when I could grab him the 14th round. 3 leagues I've done that now..I need to scratch his name in my face, but then the other managers will see it and draft him....:D

Good thing you forgot about Winslow. Waston will be a top 5 TE Winslow would be hard pressed to make it in the top 15

I still don't get the whole "playing in a million leagues" thing. You end up watching every player and getting excited over all the players. I think people who play in multiple leagues just don't want to lose and just want to win at least one league so they can say "yea I won my league this year". I think it means you suck and don't have confidence in your ability to win a league. Just my 2 cents.

I still don't get the whole "playing in a million leagues" thing. You end up watching every player and getting excited over all the players. I think people who play in multiple leagues just don't want to lose and just want to win at least one league so they can say "yea I won my league this year". I think it means you suck and don't have confidence in your ability to win a league. Just my 2 cents.

I sorta agree w/ this.

That's why I'm only in two leagues.

That, and I like my wife, kids and job.

I currently play in 4 leagues, and that's about 1 too many, but I do it because everyone has different "groups" of friends. We have co-workers and best friends, and acquaintances and family members etc, etc. If you can mix 2 or more groups into 1 league, great. But for me, I like to play and see how I rank amongs these different groups.

In some of the leagues there's the same people, but that's usually to fill an empty spot.

And if you play in multi leagues, you'll soon learn that you have specific drafting styles, and it usually gets you a few of the same players.