[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles / Giants

whomper

That was a killer as was the drop by LJ Smith on the 3rd down play where McNabb got hit but fired it in anyway. Giants need to start covering somebody on 3rd down and pick up their defensive intensity earlier in games. McNabb looks all the way back and Kearse is a beast provided that he can stay on the field. Should be a good season in the NFC East.

Yeah, McNabb is going to throw a few passes into the ground so when he hits them in the hands they have to hold on to the ball.

I agree, the NFC East is going to be even closer then I thought this year IMO. I really think this division is up for grabs for all 4 teams. The Eagles do have a brutal schedule at the end of the season though. It would have been hugh for them to win this game.

The whole D-Line is playing great, other then the bone head penalty that Trent Coles took. The Eagles are 8 deep on the d-line with all of those guys playing real well. I just hope Kearse's knee isn't as bad as it looked like.

quite the game to watch...i missed kickoff, what the feck was akers doing that started that scrum?

He took a light push in the back and seemingly decided to take a cheap shot at an assistant coach. Seems like too dumb a move to have been intentional, but the push wasn't strong enough for him to have ended up hitting the guy so hard.

Eagles were up nicely and just got complacent...and then the refs were ridiculous with that catch out of bounds stuff....

the Giants just came up and when the Egales started to play prevent...they ran right by us....good game...but I am not worried as a fan...

I had the Giants winning the division with us finishing 2nd and in a WC spot....hopefully this comes true....Dallas beat the Skins like we should have beat the Giants earlier....things are getting good...

The Eagles need to go out and get a true feature back. Westbrook is not the kind of guy that can finish off the game by killing the clock and pounding out those tough yards. He is really limited to 15-20 touches per game otherwise you'll hear more about him on the injury report. How much can they get out of Buckhalter and Moats seems like he's regressing. That Eagle loss illustrated just how much Andy Reid's pass happy play calling will hurt the Eagles. They know they have to run the ball more but don't seem to have the personel to do it.

Eagles were up nicely and just got complacent...and then the refs were ridiculous with that catch out of bounds stuff....

the Giants just came up and when the Egales started to play prevent...they ran right by us....good game...but I am not worried as a fan...

I had the Giants winning the division with us finishing 2nd and in a WC spot....hopefully this comes true....Dallas beat the Skins like we should have beat the Giants earlier....things are getting good...

It is a shame that they blew that one, because they were looking really good. That is a bad loss. You can't lose your division games at home, especially in that division. I still think the Cowboys are the best team in that division, but, time will tell. I will say this though, I was wrong about the Eagles, they are better than I anticipated and will be in the thick of things all season. Their defensive front has been REALLY impressive.

not a shame if your a giants fan..another 4th quarter comeback by eli..that's 4 if im counting correctly. already

Yes & no. The Giants won the game and in the end that is all that matters. But it has to be a little concerning that the same Eagles team that was said to be the worst team in this division, completely out played the Giants for 3+ quarters. Like I said, the Giants came up big and won the game but the Eagles showed they cannot be taken lightly.

Week 3.. not much jump out at me.. probably going to take it ez. Just 3 bets thus far.

1) BET

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams) 09/19/06 18:17 ET

Bengals(Cincinnati)

Steelers(Pittsburgh) 09/24/06 (13:05 ET)

Bengals(Cincinnati) +8

Jaguars(Jacksonville)

Colts(Indianapolis) 09/24/06 (13:05 ET)

Jaguars(Jacksonville) +13

2) BET

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams) 09/18/06 23:53 ET

Broncos(Denver)

Patriots(NewEngland) 09/24/06 (20:20 ET)

Patriots(NewEngland) -0.5

Giants(NewYork)

Seahawks(Seattle) 09/24/06 (16:20 ET)

Giants(NewYork) +10

3) BET

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams) 09/18/06 23:51 ET

Eagles(Philadelphia)

49ers(SanFrancisco) 09/24/06 (16:20 ET)

Eagles(Philadelphia) 0

Packers(GreenBay)

Lions(Detroit) 09/24/06 (13:05 ET)

Packers(GreenBay) +12.5

i hate to jump in but you have to figure balt crushes cleveland especially in a teaser also the bears so no sign of slowing down although sooner or later something will happen you dont expect. so far i bet

ravens-6

bears-3

car/bucsunder34

sat so far nc st+7.5 my personal best bet

good luck and post more if i see something i like

Giants did deserve this game. Fact is the Giants played well when they had to and the Eagles played like crap at the end. The defense got pressure all first half but in the second half they seems to back off. The Eagles receivers had some bad drops today too. Schobel, Westbrook, L.J. Smith, and Stallworth all drop passes that were right in their hands. I knew the drop from Schobel in the end zone was going to kill the Eagles.

Thank you - I've been talkign about the drops all week and even before they fell apart, but haven't heard a word about it. Was thinking I was seeing things.

Still happy about the way they are playing, and while that sort of loss can hurt an undisciplined team, I don't think it does teh Eagles. The injuries are a different story - Kearse hurts, but keeping 10 DL looks like it was a good call. The CB have to get back as they really don't have a ton of depth at CB. I'm more concerned about trend than anything - you start that "injury train" rolling and who knows where the next stop is.

Like that we get to go to San Fran - offense will put up some numbers, and I think it gives the D a chance to play an upcoming offense so shuttign them down will be apoint of pride (meaning shutting down Oakland isn't worth talking about, and shutting down an Indy is a bit much to ask).

Still sayign they go 11-5 or 12-4.

First post out here in months....felt good.

i love it ,especially going to a south philly bar with my giants gear on..but im not a nasty drunk loud mouth just passionate about giants football and i dont start any trouble,just like on here i'll give my opinion without being a d.i.c.k

starting on my fantasy team are mcnabb,westy and on the bench akers and philly def..loadedup on the eagles the 1st week and had the giants the 2nd week(no points)like the 9ers this week +pts this will be a field goal game in my opinion not because the 9ers are even close to philly talent wise but the eagles will be drained emotionally and flying west they'll do just enough to win 23-20 or 20-16..like i said i know this team as well as ANY fan...and i 've been handicapping football for 16yrs look back at the previous picks!

i love it ,especially going to a south philly bar with my giants gear on..but im not a nasty drunk loud mouth just passionate about giants football and i dont start any trouble,just like on here i'll give my opinion without being a d.i.c.k

starting on my fantasy team are mcnabb,westy and on the bench akers and philly def..loadedup on the eagles the 1st week and had the giants the 2nd week(no points)like the 9ers this week +pts this will be a field goal game in my opinion not because the 9ers are even close to philly talent wise but the eagles will be drained emotionally and flying west they'll do just enough to win 23-20 or 20-16..like i said i know this team as well as ANY fan...and i 've been handicapping football for 16yrs look back at the previous picks!

ever heard of a ,