[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore.......

wildcat2334

Frank "the tank" !

Too bad he fumbled trying to push for the extra yard and TD. That was a 9pt swing :D

I still can't complain the guy looks great so far.

He sure does. I have him and LJ in one league and they are neck and neck. Nice turnaround to your season too.

Id like to see it against better competition. I hate RBs on teams projected to lose well + 10 games, but so far he's been sweet.

That's the point they have a easy schedule. Like 5 or so games you'd deem as real tough. The Rams again, the Cards again, KC, Oak, Det, NO, and GB. They also play Minny and Sea at home which aren't games you'd say are impossible. So they have a pretty nice schedule. Plus Smith and the passing game is looking up as well. To me it's about health. If Gore stays healthy, and that is a big if, he will be a very solid top 10ish RB IMO when you factor in his schedule and his use.

eh- he may get nicked- who knows... the reality is the kid is running hard, and well. Norv using him out of the backfield is hugh as well. In the year of RBBC, I will take Gore and his being the man and getting all the touches every day and twice on Sundays. I can't believe I was actually thinking about grabbing MBell in same rd. or 1 later- Gore is da real deal,

eh- he may get nicked- who knows... the reality is the kid is running hard, and well. Norv using him out of the backfield is hugh as well. In the year of RBBC, I will take Gore and his being the man and getting all the touches every day and twice on Sundays. I can't believe I was actually thinking about grabbing MBell in same rd. or 1 later- Gore is da real deal,

I got Gore in the 6th round!!! :D:D That's crazy to think about when he's been the Top Fantasy RB or near it in the league. The steal of the draft.

He's running on two surgically reconstructed knees. I'd say now is the perfect time to trade him.

Modern medicine made an 18 month recovery from Culpepper only take 8 months... Carson Palmers career was supposed to be over... Braylon Edwards was supposed to be back around mid season. They both played week one as well. Edgerrin James is running on a repaired knee. Modern medicine is changing the way you need to look at injuries. Frank Gore should be nearly untradable at this point. You better be getting something pretty good... like a top 4-5 back in return.