[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner to get yanked-Lienart era to begin

PantherDave

This is newer information. That is a report from post-game Sunday. I usually trust Mort with this sort of info.

Me too, Mort said S.Smith was going to be a decoy this week and not to start Westbrook because of his injury last week. :D

New info can be put into the thread that says all the same stuff, Warner to be benched, correct or not?

Edited by theeohiostate

I wonder what this will do to Boldin and Fitzgerald? By that I mean, do you think Leinart would favor one over the other instead of the judicious way in which they've shared catches over the last year?

Considering Lienart is a rookie it cant be good.

Edge... things are looking up.

Nothing is certain with King Denny. Leinart could get the start this week and John Navarre next week. He is very unpredictable with his decision making. Warner sealed his own deal with that fumble. I feel bad for Kurt, he is one guy that I have always rooted for.

Nothing is certain with King Denny. Leinart could get the start this week and John Navarre next week. He is very unpredictable with his decision making. Warner sealed his own deal with that fumble. I feel bad for Kurt, he is one guy that I have always rooted for.

sigh (we need a "sigh" emoticon)

so what's the deal..do I drop Warner for Leinart (he's avail in all the leagues I have warner in) or do I go for a Carr or A Smith or sombody else? McNair is my current backup...god...:sigh:

sigh (we need a "sigh" emoticon)

so what's the deal..do I drop Warner for Leinart (he's avail in all the leagues I have warner in) or do I go for a Carr or A Smith or sombody else? McNair is my current backup...god...:sigh:

I'm in the same boat...only Kitna and Rivers and Leinart are available. I have no idea what to do. Drop Warner for Leinart before he's scooped up tomorrow?

From Fanball.com's newsbreakers:

The News

Rookie quarterback Matt Leinart will start for the Cardinals in Sunday's game against the Falcons, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported.

Our View

Cardinals coach Dennis Green said earlier on Monday that he would not discuss "personnel decisions" until later this week, but several team sources told ESPN that Leinart would get the start. Warner has been a turnover machine the last two weeks, and Leinart would become immediately valuable as a No. 2 fantasy quarterback if he manages to hold on to the starting job. He looked terrific in limited action during the preseason.