[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brentspastic, Pooop Diick, or Goopster Slurper

bushwacked

I have a tasty 6-pack of Thunderhead and Jubeale that say the Seahawks win this Sunday night.

These beers aren't for the weak of heart and near and dear to my heart. Lets make a wager and if you don't have any good beer to send me, come up to WA state and make me and my family an authentic Chicago Dog.

If not, send me some Burning River Pale Ale.

I have a tasty 6-pack of Thunderhead and Jubeale that say the Seahawks win this Sunday night.

These beers aren't for the weak of heart and near and dear to my heart. Lets make a wager and if you don't have any good beer to send me, come up to WA state and make me and my family an authentic Chicago Dog.

If not, send me some Burning River Pale Ale.

You're on. I'm a big fan of Goose Island which is a local beer here in Chicago. You can make your selection here. My favorites are 312, Honkers Ale and Oktoberfest. Hass is gonna have some trouble and we will expose your De-faux. Good luck and give a confirmation shout out!

You punkasz should-be-Canadian turd. How can you not call me out on this? We may be boys and WCOFF mates, but I will never back down from a challenge, especially when it's some See-chump fan calling out A REAL FOOTBALL FAN.

We will discuss terms.

Edited by darin3

You punkasz should-be-Canadian turd. How can you not call me out on this? We may be boys and WCOFF mates, but I will never back down from a challenge, especially when it's some See-chump fan calling out A REAL FOOTBALL FAN.

We will discuss terms.

I'll trade you a PBR for David Givens.

:D

Edited by bushwacked

2 things give me pause: Los Angeles doesn't have a "beer native to SoCal" which is probably a good thing, but I live near a beverage warehouse and can send a six of whatever fits your fancy.

My other concern is that you'll find a way to blame the refs, even if your D gives up the longest run in NFL history.

If you can handle both those concerns: name your beer, splashy cleanser la toosh.

2 things give me pause: Los Angeles doesn't have a "beer native to SoCal" which is probably a good thing, but I live near a beverage warehouse and can send a six of whatever fits your fancy.

My other concern is that you'll find a way to blame the refs, even if your D gives up the longest run in NFL history.

If you can handle both those concerns: name your beer, splashy cleanser la toosh.

I don't think the Pittsburgh Stealer MVP is officiating this game and the Bear O can't win with 2 field goals. I'm already stocking my beer for the winter.

Which bet is that? Apparently I already have Darin, Pope, Brent bets on the line. Goop is a young'n so he is out.

The 6 pack bet that you started this thread for.I think Gilthorp and RR are Bears fans..Since you named a few bears fans I figured id throw their names into the mix