[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ummmmm

HoustonCougars

time for fantasy footballl 2007 yet?? Im already bored. We are selecting next year's draft order already in one of my locals. What does everyone else do to cope with the time and get their "fantasy fix"?

Playoff fantasy football..Then fantasy baseball..I really dont consider fantasy baseball a temporary fix though because I really enjoy it on its own..If you are into baseball try it..Its everyday action..

Edited by whomper

Playoff fantasy football..Then fantasy baseball..I really dont consider fantasy baseball a temporary fix though because I really enjoy it on its own..If you are into baseball try it..Its everyday action..

That's like saying turkey bacon tastes good. It may be true, but that still doesn't make it bacon. :D

Edited by budlitebrad

This is the perfect reason to be in a dynasty league.

Watch the NFL playoffs through the SB, and then get to league business in Feb. - rule changes, scheduling, draft order, off-season trading, etc.

March & April bring prep for the NFL draft. First week of May is the league draft. More offseason trading during & after the draft, and then prep for off-season FA in June & July.

Life is good when FF lasts year 'round.

this is weekend in our league is the end of the year meeting, were we discuss rule changes, and hand out the trophy and such. But we also do a Madden Tournament. Then after the SB we determine how many ping pong balls each team gets, and then around the first week of june we have the draft lottery to determine the order, and then it just goes into prep time until our draft!

That's like saying turkey bacon tastes good. It may be true, but that still doesn't make it bacon. :D

I disagree. As someone that loves both sports and enjoys playing in fantasy leagues, to me FB is the real deal not FF. It takes so much more knowledge, effort and time to win a FB championship then it does to win FF championships. For that reason I take much more pride in winning FB championships than I ever could in winning FF championships. FF is much, much more about luck than knowledge (although IDP does even the playing field betwwen the two quite a bit) and besides there is nothing like watching your scoreboard light up every night of the week sometimes starting as early as noon and not finishing until 2am. It’s awesome.

To me fantasy baseball is dinner and fantasy football is dessert.... I can't wait until pitchers and catchers report.

I do play in a IDP postseason FF league to help bridge that gap a little bit.

You follow Arena Football? You know who Cliff Dell is? I see him every morning in the gym. He plays (or played) for the Storm and Predators. Just thought Id throw that out there...

Don't know Dell. I just play Quickplay fantasy football in one of the public groups. Not too seriuos about it, just some FF to pass the time. It's good if you like high scoring games, but the only fantasy players worth following are the QB's and WR's.