[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals #3 WR

whitem0nkey

who will be the Bengals the number 3 WR?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. who will be the number 3 WR?

• Antonio Chatman
    • Tab Perry
    • I dont know but i like to click polls

With Chris Henry being out for 8 games, who will be the 3rd WR. I don’t know much about the 2 WRs. I just know that Chapman was a great Chicago Rush WR.

The bangles have a potent offence, so the 3rd WR should be looked at. And if any injury happens to Johnson or Houshmandzadeh. His value goes way up. But who will be the 3rd guy?

they both have issues, and brazelle and holt should be in there as well. i went with perry purely due to his size advantage, but much will depend on injuries. both these guys, and most of the other options, are all coming off injury, so the healthier player may win out. could also mean improved numbers for kenny out of the backfield, and the TEs.

will be interesting to see if we get any draft help. there will be upheaval if we go with offense in the early rounds but it would be interesting if ginn fell. i'm guessing we pick up a WR in the 4th who will enter the mix.

I do not think they should even consider Ginn, so I'm hoping he's gone by then to avoid the temptation. Becasue I am not convinced he will be a great WR in the NFL.

But.............after watching Devin Hester change games for the Bears last year, I can't help but get excited at the prospect of an absolute terror returning kicks and punts this year! Besides, who needs Defense when (in the 2nd half of the year) you line up CJ, TJ, TG Jr., Chris Henry and Chris Perry? Henry and CJ go deep, TJ over the middle, Ginn and Perry go to the flats on each side. Arena Ball, baby. I think I'm gettin' a chubby. (See, now I just let myself lose control......)

Perry has similar measurables, and while he may not have Henry's speed, he isn't what should be considered "slow". He does have very good hands, so in my opinion, he is worth a shot in deeper leagues. With steady playing time I think he could have some big games in that offense. I don't believe there are any #3 WR's that can be started on a regular basis, but he figures to have a handful of big games if they don't acquire somebody else.

I don't believe there are any #3 WR's that can be started on a regular basis, but he figures to have a handful of big games if they don't acquire somebody else.

If you played in a 32 team league that required you to start 3 WR, you would think different. :D