[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you vote for NFL MVP...

millerx

Pats fan here. But thru 4 games, Ive gotta go with Favre. He has that team with a record noone would have expected. They are by far the biggest surprise of the 4-0 teams. And without him, that team is probably winless or at best 1-3. Romo, Brady and Moss are all in the mix. But with all due respect to those guys, thru 4 games atleast Id have to vote for Favre.

After 16 games, I expect Brady will take his 1st MVP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to go with Farve right now. He is truly the most valuable player to his team.

A very close 2nd is Moss. Brady's always been Brady, but now he's a stud since Randy showed up. No Randy = Brady numbers similiar to any other year....

Bret Favre. He does more with less. Now, if he keeps it going then he has a shot. Romo is another one. His numbers are awesome.

He does more with less? I don't think I agree with that as a reasoning, after all Peyton has won a few MVPs and he has had stacked lineups around him (Marvin, Reggie, Clark, Edge, Addai etc) so you are syaing because he has great players around him he didn't necessarily deserve the reward?

However I agree right now it's probably Favre. No one picked Green Bay to compete this year and they have absolutely no running game. They probably wouldn't have won a game without him.

Kitna would be the J-Rollins of this - his preseason prediction and then back it up. Shouldn't really matter...but if they win that division, it will.

Figure this - take all the guys listed so far and add in a few

Kitna vs Favre - winner of division get's the nod

Romo vs Westbrook - at this point doesn't seem like a contest but can revisit around week 10 and see - again, winner of division

Brady vs Moss (internal) - lets see where they sit in about 4 weeks - if it's the same, this one gets tricky.

VYoung vs MHass - don't discount either of these 1 loss teams as possibly having an MVP candidate come out of the mix although they are being lead by balanced attacks

Think by the last 4 weeks, you'll be down to 4 candidates from the above list plus a wildcard fifth one that blows up over the next 5-8 wks (say, LT of last year who wasn't really even in the mix at this point).

So who wins....no idea - it's only a quarter of the way through the season

Mandy Ross....pains me to say it but it will be evident after his customary torching of Dallas' secondary here in a couple of weeks :D

Randy (from "Rand University" :D )sure likes taking every opportunity to stick it to the 'boys since they passed him up in the draft, what, almost ten years ago?

Oh, and I vote Favre at this point in the season.