[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you vote for NFL MVP...

millerx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady finally has weapons like Manning has in Indy. Amazing what Brady did with the crumb bums.

One more win and Brady will be the fastest to win 76 games. Furthermore completing 79% of his passes. SICK!!!!!

ugly :D tuna

Belichick for coach of the year!

Well -that's sort of true. It's already been done, by Staubach. Oh and I believe he needs to win the next two games to tie. And I seriously doubt that you're correct on the 79% of his passes.

Well -that's sort of true. It's already been done, by Staubach. Oh and I believe he needs to win the next two games to tie. And I seriously doubt that you're correct on the 79% of his passes.

I'm sure he means 79% this year...not for his career...

Ok ... going WAY out on a limb ...

Say Favre wins the MVP and the Packers go far in the playoffs ... how many years go by (during which his skills obviously diminish) before you can convince him that he can't play anymore? Four seasons? Five? Could he break the record for oldest player in the history of the NFL (which, iirc, is like 48 yrs old)?

Edited by muck

Bret Favre. He does more with less. Now, if he keeps it going then he has a shot. Romo is another one. His numbers are awesome.

I agree.

Brady

Moss

Favre

Kitna

Romo are all in the mix right now.

Gotta go with Favre just because of the year he is having which seems to have sparked the whole team to rise up and play well. Without Favre, no way is GB where they are.

If Moss was not in NE they would still be 4-0 with the additions of Stallworth, Welker and Morris all contributing.

1. Favre

2. Moss

3. Brady

Brady with Favre a close second. Also run - Romo. I don't see anyone else at this point except that we still have 12 games to play. A lot can change between now and then.

MVP doesn't mean who has the bigger numbers, it means who is most valueable to their team, i.e. who hurts the most if they aren't there?

Moss has been putting up great numbers but honestly the Pats would still be 4-0 and on their way to dominating their division and would still be one of the favorites to win the SB if Moss never got traded.

However, if you take Brady off that team they are no longer a favorite to win the Super Bowl nor make the Playoffs.

The same can be said for Favre, maybe even to a greater degree.

Brady

Favre

Romo

Moss

Everyone else.

Edited by SuperCharger

However, if you take Brady off that team they are no longer a favorite to win the Super Bowl nor make the Playoffs.

I disagree with that. The AFC East sucks big-time and the Pats have no weaknesses on their team whatsoever. Their defense is arguably the best in the league, their special teams are very good, and they're absolutely stacked on offense. Take away Brady and they might not win a playoff game, but it would literally take Rex Grossman turning the ball over 3-4 times a game to keep them from double-digit wins and an AFC East title.

My vote would go to Romo....

but anyone that watched the game Sunday night games knows the Most Valuable Player to his team is Westbrook.

Was wondering if anyone else would throw this in. I'd vote Romo, Favre, Moss, Brady, but if the Eagles somehow get it together, Westbrook will be right there shortly.

MVP doesn't mean who has the bigger numbers, it means who is most valueable to their team, i.e. who hurts the most if they aren't there?

Based on that criteria, Kitna would get the nod. The Lions would be 0-4 without him instead of 3-1.

Since I don't feel he deserves it over the others, there has to be something else to the criteria.