[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Bruise Brady" Strategy

cre8tiff

It seems to have slowed them a bit, and Brady does look affected in the last couple of games.

So I wonder if the Pats would take a loss or two to keep Brady unbruised and fresher for the playoffs?

Id be surprised to see that in their game plan,they will have a week off before their first playoff game unless something unlikely happens.

I think Dallas' Oline is better. No injuries for 2 years...

Only problem with Dallas' O-Line is consistency...and Gurode C snaps a wild one every other game (and he usually can't stop at one). Patriots are more consistent. Of course, give Romo one more year and he may be the best.

I think it already has.

The Chargers, though losing the game, they brought heat in the second half and slowed the bleeding considerably. I think the key is to bring at least 5 every down.

NEs decision to throw so much more than run(and in many cases(ie Philly)not even give the threat of a run) is allowing defenses to forget the run responsibility and come hard with the pass rush and get shots on Brady. Additionally, I think the NEs opponents are able to keep their safeties back and get some shots in on NEs WRs. Both Moss and Welker got popped good in the Philly game.

I am kinda surprised that NE has not attempted to go more balanced at this stage of the season rather than basically announce they are going to drop back and throw on most downs and let the Ds on these desperate teams come balls out after Brady.