[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's the real TO we all know...

budlitebrad

See what happens when he doesn't get the ball? Imagine if they had lost to the Lions this week. :D

I'd quote some of the good parts, but there are so many to choose from.

:D

Same POS he always was. :wacko:

T.O has proven to be a complete ass in the past we all know that.

I watched the interview here's the link. http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia_ce...7E06A96A47FE06C

I did'nt find it nearly as peaches by the bucketty as the link posted at the beginning of this thread. I did'nt hear him knock Parcell's at all. Maybe I missed it.

Starts at the 8 minute mark. If you're really bored you could listen to the first 8 minutes where he has nothing but great things to say about the present coaching staff, Glenn, Hurd, Witten and others.

IMO, you're reaching brad.

Cowboys season (as well as all other seasons with T.O. on the team) is tainted with the prideless move of signing a 2 time loser and a player who disrespected the franchise several years earlier.

:D Yep..He was a regular choirboy when Philly signed him

i like what TO said here. he's sticking up for his coach and he's lashing back at keyshawn who is suddenly trying to act like an NFL analyst. TO looked to knock him down a few notches and it clearly has affected keyshawn based on his response. this wasn't as much about TO disrespecting bill as it was TO sticking up for wade.

:D The big difference in Dallas boils down to Phillips use of TO versus Parcell's use of TO. Now that's ego for you!

First off I do not like TO but he's right. Parcells was way to conservative with the offense while Wade has opened everything up.

The biggest difference on this team however is the play calling of Jason Garrett.

See what happens when he doesn't get the ball? Imagine if they had lost to the Lions this week. :D

I'd quote some of the good parts, but there are so many to choose from.

:D

Same POS he always was. :wacko:

WHAT?Seriously? You're going to bash on TO for telling the truth? TO is doing nothing more than:

1. Defending his coach. Name me some instances where he did this......waiting.....

2. Keyshawn has the nerve to call him out when his nickname is MESHAWN on of the biggest crybabies in the history of the league, and a malcontent as well. Pot meet kettle.

3. If Parcells hadn't been so damn stubborn last year he'd have found out what Romo had long before. Parcells found out the game passed him by when all he wanted to do was stick with veterans.....ala what Vermeil did in KC. Where did that get them?

TO said what I would have said. You have to get the ball to your best players, right now that's Barber, Romo and TO and Witten. I'd say Wade and Garrett have done a fantastic job at something Bill couldn't.

Edited by Hat Trick

WHAT?Seriously? You're going to bash on TO for telling the truth? TO is doing nothing more than:

1. Defending his coach. Name me some instances where he did this......waiting.....

2. Keyshawn has the nerve to call him out when his nickname is MESHAWN on of the biggest crybabies in the history of the league, and a malcontent as well. Pot meet kettle.

3. If Parcells hadn't been so damn stubborn last year he'd have found out what Romo had long before. Parcells found out the game passed him by when all he wanted to do was stick with veterans.....ala what Vermeil did in KC. Where did that get them?

TO said what I would have said. You have to get the ball to your best players, right now that's Barber, Romo and TO and Witten. I'd say Wade and Garrett have done a fantastic job at something Bill couldn't.

Hat Trick, your are absolutely on the mark. Nothing else left to say after that excellent post.

Now that New England is America's Team, does anyone still care about what happens in Dallas? :D

New England should give up on trying to steal that moniker, come up with your own:

Bob Ryan, the Vice President and editor-in-chief of NFL Films, coined this for the Cowboys in 1979. After preparing and editing the team’s 1978 season highlight film he had to come up with a title for the film.[4] He was quoted as saying:

"I wanted to come up with a different twist on their team highlight film. I noticed then, and had noticed earlier, that wherever the Cowboys played, you saw people in the stands with Cowboys spamshirts and hats and pennants. Plus, they were always the national game on television."

During the Cowboys' first game of the 1979 season, a nationally televised game against the St. Louis Cardinals (which Dallas won 22-21), the television announcer introduced the Cowboys as America’s Team and the nickname stuck.

Dallas’ Hall of Fame coach Tom Landry originally did not approve of the appellation. He felt that it would give opposing teams extra incentive to play harder. Eventually he gave in and actually came to like the name.[5]

In 2003, NFL Films released a DVD collection chronicling the Dallas Cowboys franchise entitled The Dallas Cowboys: The Complete History of America's Team 1960-2003.