[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I got to do at the skins game today

cliaz

I bought the tickets back in September for my Father-in-law for Xmas.

You do realize this game meant everything to the Skins and nothing to Dallas right :D

I still saw their starters get wh0red :wacko: I was listening them cry about not getting it together. :D Seems to me the argument of they have nothing to play for is invalid here. Same thing for the giants yet they stuck it to the pats.

I bought the tickets back in September for my Father-in-law for Xmas.

I still saw their starters get wh0red :D I was listening them cry about not getting it together. :D Seems to me the argument of they have nothing to play for is invalid here. Same thing for the giants yet they stuck it to the pats.

The Giants had a chance to stop an undefeated season :wacko:

Did you dig your ole skins garb out of the trash yet?

Nice try Cliaz, lets see what happens if we meet when it matters

:D:D

Sorry Cliaz but that's just funny!! Fair weather fans, gotta love 'em. :wacko:

::knockknock: Hello, McFly please tell me where in this thread it says that i'm rooting for the skins and jumping up and down for them? I hate the cowboys, always have and always will. Trying reading before flapping yer gums, toolbox.

Only a momo would not go to a football game like that. If someone sent me tickets to Greenbay/Bears game I would be there in a heart beat. Divisional rival games are awesome no matter what.

::knockknock: Hello, McFly please tell me where in this thread it says that i'm rooting for the skins and jumping up and down for them? I hate the cowboys, always have and always will. Trying reading before flapping yer gums, toolbox.

Only a momo would not go to a football game like that. If someone sent me tickets to Greenbay/Bears game I would be there in a heart beat. Divisional rival games are awesome no matter what.

Hey dooche nozzle, My response was directed at what BJ posted as I hadn't seen it before. I never commented as to whether or not you continue being a Redskin fan. Point is, you were a Skins fan, no? Then one day, 12/2/07 at 4:17 pm, to be exact (thanks to Big John nabbing your ass) because of recent poor play you jumped ship on them. Then acted like a 5 year old throwing out all your Foreskin crap (which your wife was more upset about then you). Sounds like your wife knows more about how to be a loyal fan then you do. :D That my anal-slamming midget lover is a Fair Weather fan and that's what I accused you of being. Cheer for a team and then drop them because they go through a rough period. I don't care if you ever root for the Skins again or did so in this thread (which I know you didn't), the idea is you were a fan and then dropped them out of your own frustration with their performance or lack of it. Let me guess, you're a Jaguars or Titans fan now? :D The best was you flipping off Jerry Jones cause you wish you had an owner that had a clue and a team worth rooting for (being the Skins aren't it since you jumped off the bandwagon). You've been had Cliaz. Happy New Year!! :D

After 33 years I am done with the Redskins and their pathetic, inept, disgusting, horrible attempt at being an NFL team. Out of any game this one they should have won......for number 21 but even the death (no murder) of their team mate can't inspire them to be anything but a pathetic driveling pile of feces.

My wife is mad because all of our redskins spamshirts, flag, cups, mugs, beer glasses, table cloths and everything with a redskins logo is now in our trash out back.

I've officially retired from watching redskins football. The disrespect they displayed today towards Taylor by their play is unforgivable.

They are foul.

And honestly who really cares what team you root for or whether you retired :D from being a fan of a particular team any way. :wacko:

Edited by irish

Hey dooche nozzle, My response was directed at what BJ posted as I hadn't seen it before. I never commented as to whether or not you continue being a Redskin fan. Point is, you were a Skins fan, no? Then one day, 12/2/07 at 4:17 pm, to be exact (thanks to Big John nabbing your ass) because of recent poor play you jumped ship on them. Then acted like a 5 year old throwing out all your Foreskin crap (which your wife was more upset about then you). Sounds like your wife knows more about how to be a loyal fan then you do. ;) That my anal-slamming midget lover is a Fair Weather fan and that's what I accused you of being. Cheer for a team and then drop them because they go through a rough period. I don't care if you ever root for the Skins again or did so in this thread (which I know you didn't), the idea is you were a fan and then dropped them out of your own frustration with their performance or lack of it. Let me guess, you're a Jaguars or Titans fan now? :D The best was you flipping off Jerry Jones cause you wish you had an owner that had a clue and a team worth rooting for (being the Skins aren't it since you jumped off the bandwagon). You've been had Cliaz. Happy New Year!! :D

And honestly who really cares what team you root for or whether you retired :headbang: from being a fan of a particular team any way. :wacko:

:D

I'd been had?

:D

Hey dooche nozzle, My response was directed at what BJ posted as I hadn't seen it before. I never commented as to whether or not you continue being a Redskin fan. Point is, you were a Skins fan, no? Then one day, 12/2/07 at 4:17 pm, to be exact (thanks to Big John nabbing your ass) because of recent poor play you jumped ship on them. Then acted like a 5 year old throwing out all your Foreskin crap (which your wife was more upset about then you). Sounds like your wife knows more about how to be a loyal fan then you do. :D That my anal-slamming midget lover is a Fair Weather fan and that's what I accused you of being. Cheer for a team and then drop them because they go through a rough period. I don't care if you ever root for the Skins again or did so in this thread (which I know you didn't), the idea is you were a fan and then dropped them out of your own frustration with their performance or lack of it. Let me guess, you're a Jaguars or Titans fan now? :D The best was you flipping off Jerry Jones cause you wish you had an owner that had a clue and a team worth rooting for (being the Skins aren't it since you jumped off the bandwagon). You've been had Cliaz. Happy New Year!! :D

And honestly who really cares what team you root for or whether you retired ;) from being a fan of a particular team any way. :wacko:

I agree.

Good point irish. :D