[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Berman uncensored.

SuperCharger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of people get pissed off at work. Not so many people belittle and cuss out people. I'm not quick to judge him because of his celebrity. He's a flat out jerk. Don't worry though, if someone did that at my work, I would think that guy is an a-hole as well.

I really didn't mean to offend you, yer an important voice here at The Huddle

I think more women should get involved in Fantasy Football

Didn't think it was that big of a deal. I've seen the owner of my restaurant go off 100 times worse than that many times.

Hell, my family is Italian. I've seen our dinners at one of my relatives turn into f you city on more than one occasion that would make Boomer blush. If your in the tv production end of the business, I'm sure you deal with crap like that quite a bit.

The more I read your posts the more I get the feeling you are kind of an elitist prick. Maybe I'm reading you wrong (wouldn't be the first time) - but I've seen you explode on some people in these forums. Just a reminder, we are all humans.

+1

Although, he did try to defend that claim by letting us all know about his many promotions and those still yet to come.

He's right to be pissed. There's a thing in the industry called "eyeline" for those working in front of the camera. Those working behind the camera are, quite simply, expected -whether stated or not- to limit their movements if the can be seen by the talent and the best course of action is to simply stay out of the eyeline. Now clearly, that can't always happen but from the sounds of it if people were walking under the camera to go someplace while he was on air they are being wholly unprofessional. And when someone behaves in an unprofessional manner, you should expect to be dressed down.

As an assistant director on many film shoots, I've nearly gotten into fights with clowns who thought it was alright to goof off or move around while doing a take. And those actors got a SECOND or THIRD take.

Doing live TV is tough and stressful, what he does is difficult and if his crew - none of whom were called out by name - are acting bush league, then they should consider themselves lucky this was all they got.

He's right to be pissed. There's a thing in the industry called "eyeline" for those working in front of the camera. Those working behind the camera are, quite simply, expected -whether stated or not- to limit their movements if the can be seen by the talent and the best course of action is to simply stay out of the eyeline. Now clearly, that can't always happen but from the sounds of it if people were walking under the camera to go someplace while he was on air they are being wholly unprofessional. And when someone behaves in an unprofessional manner, you should expect to be dressed down.

As an assistant director on many film shoots, I've nearly gotten into fights with clowns who thought it was alright to goof off or move around while doing a take. And those actors got a SECOND or THIRD take.

Doing live TV is tough and stressful, what he does is difficult and if his crew - none of whom were called out by name - are acting bush league, then they should consider themselves lucky this was all they got.

+1

If the outbusts are a regular occurance, that's a different story, but it's fairly standard on movie/tv sets that you try and stay out of the actor's eye line. I hear Bruce Willis is a real dick when it comes to the eyeline rule.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I simply said that Berman was out of line, and that if I pulled that nonsense I would get fired.

:wacko:

I've heard that he was a bumbling, drunken a-hole for a while now...

The A-hole part is no longer debatable.

Plenty of people get pissed off at work. Not so many people belittle and cuss out people. I'm not quick to judge him because of his celebrity. He's a flat out jerk. Don't worry though, if someone did that at my work, I would think that guy is an a-hole as well.

+1

Although, he did try to defend that claim by letting us all know about his many promotions and those still yet to come.

No, that was in reference to something else. Don't you have some complaining to do about the steelers?

And really, where is this elitist prick stuff coming from? My not getting along with a few northwesterners, Ryan, or me telling you guys that your complaints about the patriots are sad?

Edited by piratesownninjas

And really, where is this elitist prick stuff coming from? My not getting along with a few northwesterners, Ryan, or me telling you guys that your complaints about the patriots are sad?

I would think the your saying "if I did what Berman did I'd lose my job" would be a recent example.

My answer to that: no schit, sherlock. But you aren't the face of an entire sports network worth billions and to equate yourself with one, is, well, elitist - don't you think?

I would think the your saying "if I did what Berman did I'd lose my job" would be a recent example.

My answer to that: no schit, sherlock. But you aren't the face of an entire sports network worth billions and to equate yourself with one, is, well, elitist - don't you think?

No, I really don't think it is that at all. That comment was made in response to someone else... Thanks anyways. I've had fun, but I'm done with this non-sense.