[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COWBOYSNUT NEEDS HELP

cowboysnut

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME? I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD NFL MANAGEMENT SIMULATION GAME FOR MY PC, DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

CHEERS

COWBOYSNUT

Not sure but I can help you with some advice. Stop screaming. Turn off the caps lock.

Whomper is just the resident dipwad.

You can safely ignore him.

ok mate i will ignore him, cheers

:wacko: Oh jeez!

hey whomper, cant a new member ask a question without you implying its spam?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I provided a link. What else do you want me to do rub your temples ? all kidding aside when I see a persons first post on a thread is starting a thread itself it raises my suspicions. Its all good welcome aboard Cowboys nut. BFF ?

Edited by whomper

Whomper is just the resident dipwad.

You can safely ignore him.

Keep living in the past CD. That was the old whomper. I made some mistakes when I got here but I have learned from them and have gone on with my life. You should too :IW:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I provided a link. What else do you want me to do rub your temples ? all kidding aside when I see a persons first post on a thread is starting a thread itself it raises my suspicions. Its all good welcome aboard Cowboys nut. BFF ?

meh ...not convinced yet

i think alias , spammer or salsa dance instructor

Need more proof cowboy :wacko:

Keep living in the past CD. That was the old whomper. I made some mistakes when I got here but I have learned from them and have gone on with my life. You should too :IW:

Just some advice Whomp, if you really have moved on from the old days then just be yourself. Stop telling everyone that those were the old days and the old Whomp. We all make mistakes and hope to learn from them. You're a good guy with an overly hairy back and at times have a knack for being funny too. Just be yourself. Come on CD cut him some slack.

Edited by irish

Just some advice Whomp, if you really have moved on from the old days then just be yourself. Stop telling everyone that those were the old days and the old Whomp. We all make mistakes and hope to learn from them. You're a good guy with an overly hairy back and at times have a knack for being funny too. Just be yourself. Come on CD cut him some slack.

:wacko: Nice

:wacko: 1-.dipwad

A Person Who Lacks Intellect (a dumbass)

"hey Cowboys isnt Irish a dipwad"

2. dipwad

noun. a loser; an idiot

The coin-collector gave the dipwad $5 for a $100 coin.

What a dipwad!

3. dipwad

a person you'd just as soon be rid of

"Dipwad!"

:D

I have a NFL Management software available, however as a Nigerian Civil Servant, I am not allowed to acquire money in my name. I would like to start a trust in the United States in which to deposit my large fortune, and need your help to get started.

I just need you to send a check for $2000 to my escrow fund to establish the account, and I will then deposit 3 million dollars into it, and you will be entitled to a 10% commission on this amount. This is totally safe and guaranteed. Please send me all of your bank account and credit card numbers, and I will do all the paper work.