[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Combine

godtomsatan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion Barber. Very good back. Not elite. I am not comparing McFadden to Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, or anyone else. He is his own, ridiculously talented self. He is one of a handful of backs in this league that means the difference between winning and losing games. Barber is not that guy.

Marion Barber. Very good back. Not elite. I am not comparing McFadden to Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, or anyone else. He is his own, ridiculously talented self. He is one of a handful of backs in this league that means the difference between winning and losing games. Barber is not that guy.

Yeah, ok. Ask the Giants if you need an "elite" back to win the big one.

You can't compare him to Bush because Bush is a joke.

NOTE: There is no way that KC takes Otah at #5. IMO, they'd take Clady before Otah ... but, I've started to wonder if they don't take Gholston and tap some OL help in round 2 or 3 ...

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see KC drop down a couple of spots in the first (maybe with someone like NE, because NE would seem to me to be all over someone like Gholston) and picking up a couple of more picks ... and taking Clady (or maybe Otah) at #7 ... or, maybe even moving back a couple of more spots for yet more picks. KC will be rebuilding for at least two seasons ... may as well stockpile picks for this year's draft and next years' draft ...

Absent Jake Long, I don't really see anyone that I'd like to see KC trade up for, and I do see several that I wouldn't be too upset if they traded down to take whomever falls to them at a slightly lower spot.

PS -- Talib at 2.04 would be a good idea for KC if he falls....but, I don't think he will be there (imo, he should go somewhere in the second half of the first round).

Edited by muck

McFadden would be an absolute steal for Barber and two late firsts. The people putting other running backs in front of him are either not all there or are just that stupid. Unbelievable. Have you not been watching the same guy the last three years??

Put the beer down before you hurt yourself.

DRC ran a 4.28. So much for the Packers taking him.

Talib - 4.48

Phillips - 4.55

Morgan - 4.52

ive seen a bunch of mocks that had him going to your packers...i coulda told you awhile ago you had no shot really....ive been on this guy for a month now...i told my boy a couple weeks ago that i thought hed eventually work his way into the top 15...maybe even 10

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=240534

ive seen a bunch of mocks that had him going to your packers...i coulda told you awhile ago you had no shot really....ive been on this guy for a month now...i told my boy a couple weeks ago that i thought hed eventually work his way into the top 15...maybe even 10

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=240534

People still say he lacks experience against top competition, but his performance at the Senior Bowl had me sold. The resemblance to his cousin is striking. Between him, Jenkins, McKelvin, and Talib all doing well at the combine, I bet every team's draft board looks different at the CB spot.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers trading Williams and a late pick for a high second and get a solid CB (Smith, Cason) and OT, then take the top TE (Keller, Carlson) with their late second round pick.

People still say he lacks experience against top competition, but his performance at the Senior Bowl had me sold. The resemblance to his cousin is striking. Between him, Jenkins, McKelvin, and Talib all doing well at the combine, I bet every team's draft board looks different at the CB spot.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers trading Williams and a late pick for a high second and get a solid CB (Smith, Cason) and OT, then take the top TE (Keller, Carlson) with their late second round pick.

yeah the resemblance is striking...and that alone will move him up boards....and yer right alot of teams boards will look different...i bet there will be some teams that have him at the top