[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina looks awesome

The Vatican Hitsquad

Can't get too excited about anything seen today. Nobody is as good or bad as they look. If that was the case, we might see Philly/Buffalo in the SuperBowl. Carolina is playing well so far....just hope the duct tape holding Delhomme's elbow together holds.

you mean philly vs pittsburgh....

and the eagles are for real...so that was a bad comparison..

I pray it does. In more than one league. :wacko:

They use that high strength medical duct tape. :D

Last year SD averaged 4.1 YPC so far today DW is averaging 5.6 and Stewart 6.2. With that Jake could have a very good year. I hope Smitty is hungry when he returns.

The Panthers are looking good. Game should be 9-0 right now, but the Chargers got an assist by the ref on a blown call when Rivers went past the line of scrimage and the ref for some reason let the play stand. Should have been 4 and 8, with a punt coming to the Panthers instead Rivers hits Chambers for a 44 yd. TD. I DVRd the play several times over the commercial and thought for sure we were getting the ball back and I was stunned when the ref didn't overturn. Even the announcers thought it was going to be overturned. :wacko:

I am very happy that the Panthers are running the ball effectively. With DW 12 for 68 and JStewart 7 for 44 and Delhomme for 170 yards passing allowing us to control the clock with T.O.P. 19:41 / 10:19 in favor of the Panthers. Hopefully this will wear down the SD D and open up a bigger lead. :D