[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYG/PHI

Robash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coughlin could call a triple reverses on 4th and 1 at the Eagles 2 yd line , and he still gets a pass. From a real Giant fan anyway, not just some guy who is pissed that Jacobs is not scoring for his FF team.

:wacko:

I really wish I could mute these announcers.

Beware of the Hydra!!!!!

Nice little slugfeast with the good guys comming out on top...and yes homeboys hand was allover the cage on jacobs helmet. 5 yarder last year, 15 this year.

I just don't understand the Eagles decision making. You can't run the ball all night long and don't have a power running game. Yet coming out of the 2-minute warning for a 3rd and 3 they run the ball TWICE and end the end the game after not making a 4th and 2.

In the tough NFC East where the Eagles don't seem physical enough defensively, you can't make bad play calling like this. Reid or who ever is calling the plays might have killed the season by taking the ball out of McNabb's hands. The loss to the Bears and now the Giants on similar play calling rasies some serious red flags and question marks.

I thought it was the non-call, but I guess the AP is running with the Biden angle. :D:D

I don't even understand why they would boo Biden....I don't know many people at all that hate him...

plus he was sitting next to Cole Hamels, but apparently Michaels and Madden didn't recognize him....:wacko:

Philly wouldn't be booing biden - i didn't even notice that but I'm sure it was something else....

And how the he11 could they lose two games for the exact same stupid reason - "we can't run...wait, need a yard, lets go to what's not working instead of what is..."

dammit - we definitely 'deserved' to lose that game in that the Giants were the better team last night, but we could have won and blew it

Philly wouldn't be booing biden - i didn't even notice that but I'm sure it was something else....

And how the he11 could they lose two games for the exact same stupid reason - "we can't run...wait, need a yard, lets go to what's not working instead of what is..."

dammit - we definitely 'deserved' to lose that game in that the Giants were the better team last night, but we could have won and blew it

+1...the Giants would dominate and be up...then before I knew it, the Eagles would score and I didn't even see it..

I only saw the DeSean Jackson TD...the rest, I don't remember...