[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Saints week

Randall

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice defense Green Bay you guys have a top flight passing DF ? Where the heck was it tonight ? All I needed was Brees and Moore to have normal games...no not even normal they could have decent to good type game...no they fn blow up you suck Green Bay thanks for nothing.

GB 201.80

NO 201.85

with the saints giving the ball back to the HFA Packers they will lose with just about any completion by the GB QB :wacko:

Isn't it GB 201.800 and NO 201.850?

Man, unbelievably close. :D

Yep, I lost by .05 pts :D Closest game I have ever been in. Congrats to Keggerz. All I needed was one more completion by Rodgers or a tackle on the Saints last drive by either Kampman, Montgomery or Pickett, nope it was all Cole, Jolly and Harrell :D

Edited by SF409ers

Nice defense Green Bay you guys have a top flight passing DF ? Where the heck was it tonight ? All I needed was Brees and Moore to have normal games...no not even normal they could have decent to good type game...no they fn blow up you suck Green Bay thanks for nothing.

:wacko:

Congrats to the saints homers. Your team handed Green Bay their ass tonight.

I did put up the greatest comeback in my leagues history, down by 90+ in a non PPR league... Had Moore, Thomas, Jennings, and Rodgers give me a one point lead... Insanity.

That's kind of my thinking. At this point I'm going to place him behind Brady, Manning, Romo, and then Brees. He's 4th IMO as of now.

Can we rank Brady in the top four right now? Isn't his rehab months behind schedule? Is it a foregone conclusion that he's going to be good to go at the start of next season?

And I'd put Rodgers around 5 behind Manning, Romo, Brees, and Warner depending on if he stays in Arizona.

But that was a normal game from Brees & Moore. :wacko:

Nice win by the Saints. Glad Deuce got the TD. Will he back next year? I can see him re-negotiating and playing a goal line role.

I think he'll either retire or re-negotiate. I would love nothing better than to see him retire as a Saint and as much as I love seeing him on the field I'd hate to see him go out in just a backup role, but that is the situation he is in no matter where he ends up.