[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin - Week 16

Savage Beatings

I imagine that I am not the only one here who was hoping for a big game from Anquan Boldin in this Championship Week. Since there is speculation that he might be deactivated due to a shoulder injury this week, please post any relevant articles, interviews, or updates here.

Here is my relevant update ... I hope they sit his ass ... my opponent has Boldin and I have Breaston

+1

Yeah, buddy. I have Deion Branch started right now, but if Boldin is deactivated I may just pop Mr. Breaston in there.

We'll see what happens today but he did not practice the first two days and he only has today left since they will travel on SAT. I would love to use him and Warner both in a couple of leagues but I am as concerned about the weather in NE as AB's shoulder.

Q was due and I was expecting a big game from him this week as well.

Per Roto, Boldin just missed he 3rd straight day of practice and is considered a gametime desicion. I can't imagine he'll play in a cold weather game that means little to Zona. Luckily I have Bryant to fall back on.

Q was due and I was expecting a big game from him this week as well.

Per Roto, Boldin just missed he 3rd straight day of practice and is considered a gametime desicion. I can't imagine he'll play in a cold weather game that means little to Zona. Luckily I have Bryant to fall back on.

I gotta agree with that. Why would the Cards risk playing him?

Am I mistaking or can they still clinch home field from the NFC North if they have to play them. So this week could mean something, especially since they are playing at 1 o'clock.

Arizona would need to win out, and have MIN lose out, in order for the Cards to move up from the #4 seed to #3 (which realistically means very little in terms of the number of games they'll likely host.

To risk Boldin for such a small prize when there is an ample replacement in Breaston seems rather short-sighted when compared to the beefit of having him rested and healthy for the playoffs.

ETA : did I just write that the Cards have an "ample Breaston"??

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

:D

ESPN just reported Boldin's definitely out. Not sure if that was mentioned yet but just being 100% sure... Breaston becomes a nice start this week.

I would love conformation of this. Haven't found anything yet :wacko:

Last night on the ESPN bottomline, they didn't list him as Out, but listed him as Most Likely Won't Play. But then today we learn that he traveled with the team. :wacko:

I think right now I am going to just bench him.

Edited by Savage Beatings

Last night on the ESPN bottomline, they didn't list him as Out, but listed him as Most Likely Won't Play. But then today we learn that he traveled with the team. :wacko:

I think right now I am going to just bench him.

Yeah that's crazy. They most certainly said on ESPN that he was out. Could be posturing... I doubt he dresses.