[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC East fans

whomper

Inspired by Avernus post in the Eagles choke thread : How do you rate the hate of the other teams in the division ? For me it goes

1. Philly

2. Wash

3. Giants

1. Cowboys

2. Giants

3. Redskins

I really feel like I should hate the Skins a lot more than I do...

...but I don't...I just don't care about the Skins one way or another for some reason...

but the other 2 teams....I want to see them both have to start the rebuilding process ASAP...

While I have strong competitive feelings against and dislike for the New York Football Giants and Philadelphia Eagels my list reads like this:

1. cowboys

2. cowboys

3. cowboys

That list has been the same for so long that it is now ready to be in granite. Maybe once they get a bit of time in the league maybe that will change..... nah .... it will always remain the same.

You guys are all lame...

1. Cowboys

2. Cowboys

3. Cowboys

:wacko:

+1

Pretty much exactly what i was thinking as I scrolled thru the thread.

NY fans are too ignorant to hate (kind of like being angry at a fektard...whats the point?), and what's there to really hate about guys like like Zorn, Campbell & Portis?

+1

Pretty much exactly what i was thinking as I scrolled thru the thread.

NY fans are too ignorant to hate (kind of like being angry at a fektard...whats the point?), and what's there to really hate about guys like like Zorn, Campbell & Portis?

Surely the hatred for these teams are rooted deeper than the current rosters of these teams. Are you new to the NFC east ? My haterd goes back to Theisman and Art Monk, LT, Simms, Bavaro, etc

Surely the hatred for these teams are rooted deeper than the current rosters of these teams. Are you new to the NFC east ? My haterd goes back to Theisman and Art Monk, LT, Simms, Bavaro, etc

I think I only hate them in their current forms. When thinking about the great Giants/Redskins/Cowboys teams of the past, I have more respect for them than hatred. Each and every year, I hate the Cowboys....the Giants are like fighting your next door neighbor for bragging rights, and the Skins are often an after thought.

But on that note, are you saying you hate Reggie White, Randall Cunningham, Wilbert Montgomery and Dick Vermeil, just because they were Eagles? If so, then yes, we are different, because I don't hate all former Cowboys now...only those that can impact my current Eagles today.

Well, and Deion, because hes a dooosch in general.

I think I only hate them in their current forms. When thinking about the great Giants/Redskins/Cowboys teams of the past, I have more respect for them than hatred. Each and every year, I hate the Cowboys....the Giants are like fighting your next door neighbor for bragging rights, and the Skins are often an after thought.

But on that note, are you saying you hate Reggie White, Randall Cunningham, Wilbert Montgomery and Dick Vermeil, just because they were Eagles? If so, then yes, we are different, because I don't hate all former Cowboys now...only those that can impact my current Eagles today.

Well, and Deion, because hes a dooosch in general.

Fair points. I think I actually dislike the Eagle fans more than the Eagles themselves :wacko: That doesnt include most of the birds fans on these boards who are just passionate about their team. You're right. I dont dislike Reggie, Vermiel, Jaws etc. I actually dont dislike hardly any players from the old days. More so just the teams. I would root for any NFC east team in the supwerbowl with the exception of the Eagles.

The NFC east is a great division . The rivalries are awesome. I have mutual respect for the organizations. When the teams in that division were dominant they cashed in with Superbowls. The LT era, the Theismann Era, The Aikman /Emmitt era. Although the rivalries are bitter they can sit at the table together rich in championships and success. The Eagles sit at the kiddie table during those dinners. They come by occassionally to bring bread and sweets..

Seriously. I am surprised to this day they didnt cash in when they were tops in the nfc for so many years. If Philly knocks out Dallas next week I am sure the victory would be as sweet as they come for a Birds fan.