[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****** Huddle Message Board Mock Draft *******

DMD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's the expert analysis?

I'm working on it. :wacko:

QB Warner, Kurt

QB Flacco, Joe

RB Johnson, Chris

RB Portis, Clinton

RB McGahee, Willis

RB Graham, Earnest

RB Williams, Ricky

WR Ochocinco, Chad

WR Coles, Laveranues

WR Mason, Derrick

WR Breaston, Steve

WR Muhammad, M.

WR Bess, Davone

TE Winslow, Kellen

PK Crosby, Mason

DEF Packers

QB - Fine, so long as Warner stays healthy. Returns his primary weapons and should have an improved rush game which I think actually makes a repeat of last year a bit more likely.

RB - Strength of the team. CJ in a PPR league is strong, Portis has been strong and relatively healthy the last couple of seasons and if one of McGahee, Graham or Ricky step up, then a very solid RB corp.

WR - Predrafting landed me both CIN WRs which was not a goal, but, overall WRs are average IMO. I waited here while the major rush happened in the first two rounds, then went with 3 straight WRs. For backups, I have some good upside guys like Breaston and Bess and a consistent guy in Muhammad. I'm happy with the mix, though definitely not one of the stronger R groups given the way the draft went.

TE - Hoping Winslow continues to perform with a new team.

Overall, I'd probably give this team a B. I have the upside guys I like in this kind of a format, legit starters at each position, but I am not "excited" by the prospects of the team overall. If Cincy comes out guns ablazing in the passing game, then this team is golden.