[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barber good to go so he says

Cowboyz1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm starting choice anyway. Carolina hasn't been able to stop the run lately and I don't think they'll throw the regular load on Barber yet. At least that is what my delusional thinking has convinced me of at this point. :wacko:

:wacko: Not that I wanted Barber to be hurt, but I really coulda used some nice numbers from Felix this week.

I wouldn't worry. Jone's will get the majority of carries. Wade Phillips made the mistake of putting Barber back early last year from a slight injury. Look how well that worked out for him. I think he will give Barber at least a week to be 100%.

How did they score the TD then? Whether it was the next play or ten plays later. If an MRI was ordered, it was more than a cramp or maybe every time a player cramps up an MRI is ordered. :wacko:

Don't try to cover up the fact that you blew your last post ...."Why didn't he come back in"?.....if a guy has a cramp, he comes out, usually gets fluids/stretching, and returns at some point later in the game....not the very next play.

And the MRI was surely ordered as a precaution that there wasn't any real damage, and to confirm that it was indeed just a cramp.

But you knew that...

Again, I wouldn't hold my breath. Jerry gave Wade an ass chewing last year for not giving them attiquite time to heal. The news, imho, is only a cover to have Carolina practice for 3 possible choices (again, no pun intended) in the back field. All three have different running styles,

Interestling though, Dallas has taken him off the injury report.........

And Jerry gave a bigger ass chewing to Barber for not playing cuz of 'minor' injury.

If Barber can play, he most definitely will. While most teams would love to have him, he's on the hotseat almost as much as Wade. If they lose, they better leave body parts on the field.

LO, your always insightful and right a good majority of the time, but I think we are at a point to where we can only "wait n see".

Word is Barber is still not 100% and most likely will suit up Monday night and NOT play unless he is called upon because injury or turnovers. He will be used in blocking situations as he is their bes pass blocker and blitz pickup artist as Choice and Jones still have a lot to learn. That will be the only reason he will be in there but they don't want the other teams to know that.

I am not starting Barber and I own him but I am starting Jones.

Word is Barber is still not 100% and most likely will suit up Monday night and NOT play unless he is called upon because injury or turnovers. He will be used in blocking situations as he is their bes pass blocker and blitz pickup artist as Choice and Jones still have a lot to learn. That will be the only reason he will be in there but they don't want the other teams to know that.

You know this, but its being kept from the Carolina Panthers?

Those savvy Cowboys.

Thanks and I totally agree. I mean, about the "wait and see" :wacko:

Which is why I'm rolling with other options since I didn't get Choice off of WW this week. Monday night games suck for GTD.

I'm actually taking the chance with Jones, even if Barber gets the start. Dallas is giving him more production and I just find Monday night's matchup and perfect opportunity for him. Both Dallas and Carolina are run first teams (Dallas not intentionally) and this one just has all the characteristics of a smash mouth, run hard game.