[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden

SLAYER

Honestly, the Raider roster has talent... it's just becoming an enormous waste with Russell at QB, Cable at HC, and Davis at the helm.

Russell isn't worth a backup's minimum salary, let alone the huge cap figure he has now. Because of him, teams know they can stack 8 or 9 in the box and stop the only thing the Raiders could do effectively against a normal defensive set, and that's run the ball.

McFadden, Bush, Zach Miller, Chaz Shillens, Louis Murphy, all guys who you could argue would be pretty decent on other teams, some of them might even be great (McFadden, Bush, Miller, specifically). But because they're Raiders, their careers are being stunted.

Edited by Teatime_Ninjas

Wow I believed the hype on the McFadden train that never got out of the station.

In a big time "experts" league some guy took McFadden in the 2nd round and I kept saying to myself in the 4th and 5th rounds can I really pass on a guy who took him in the 2nd round and clearly knows so much ? I mean what did he know that I didn't know to take McFadden in round 2 ?

Glad a lot of others must have seen the same thing in McFadden this guy did and I did not get him in most of my leagues but those 2 leagues I have him in right now really stink especially that LT, McFadden combo in 1...prolly not winning that league this year

http://youthfantasyfootball.com/fanex/fad0209.htm

Edited by Henry Muto

Paging Irish, conductor of the DMC train... :wacko:

I didn't end up with McFadden in any of my redfraft leagues although I did kind of like his potential to put up some numbers this year. IMO, I underestimated the incompetency of the Raiders offense more than DMCs ability.

So now with Run DMc out for 2-4 weeks, does Bush's value increase or does Fargas now split carries with him. I'm desperate for RB help and am just curious as to what huddlers think about the starting RB situation in Oakland now.

50/50 if both are healthy.

I didn't end up with McFadden in any of my redfraft leagues although I did kind of like his potential to put up some numbers this year. IMO, I underestimated the incompetency of the Raiders offense more than DMCs ability.

It's all good. I know you and Irish both didn't agree with a lot of what I had to say regarding DMC during the preseason, and even I'll admit some of my analysis regarding the Raiders backfield was off base as far as lineup/carries were concerned.

The one thing I did try to warn you guys about though...

And the biggest factor that all of you seem to be overlooking here, is that DMC plays for the OAKLAND RAIDERS.

Or have you all forgotten we have an absolutely horrendous offensive line, can barely keep our offense on the field and most importantly - play from behind almost every game? Sure we drafted a WR which should help the run game by stretching the defense, but not help that significantly.

McFadden is a #3 RB in PPR (lower in non-PPR) with upside. Do not draft him as your #2 RB.

Just sucks to be a Raider fan. :wacko:

Wow I believed the hype on the McFadden train that never got out of the station.

In a big time "experts" league some guy took McFadden in the 2nd round and I kept saying to myself in the 4th and 5th rounds can I really pass on a guy who took him in the 2nd round and clearly knows so much ? I mean what did he know that I didn't know to take McFadden in round 2 ?

Glad a lot of others must have seen the same thing in McFadden this guy did and I did not get him in most of my leagues but those 2 leagues I have him in right now really stink especially that LT, McFadden combo in 1...prolly not winning that league this year

http://youthfantasyfootball.com/fanex/fad0209.htm

are you greg kellog?