[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichek deserves "A**hole of the Year Award" hands-down!

CityOfChampions

A**hole of the Year Award  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Does Belichek deserve the A**hole of the Year Award so early in the season?

• Yes
    • No

I give Jeff Fisher a lot of credit for admitting that the Pats didn't run up the score. As it was said repeatedly throughout this thread, this league is designed to display raw talent, sell tickets, and keep fans excited enough to keep coming back. Despite the fact that it was a beating, it was still entertaining to watch, and to be honest, it didn't look all that difficult to score.....do you want guys to just run around the field and drop the ball to make it more fair? That would mean people would flip the channel which is exactly what the networks wouldn't want.

This whole thread is ridiculous...these are pros out there getting paid millions...if they can't get it together they should be exposed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would mean people would flip the channel which is exactly what the networks wouldn't want.

Except the dam network flipped to a different game in the 3rd quarter. I have Chris Johnson on two teams i wanted to see if he got any late yardage for me. :wacko:

Running the ball absolutely kills the clock more so than throwing it. If they break a long TD run, well so be it.

NE had to have slowed and changed something because Tenn. certainly didn't. It is rather pathetic that Tenn. would have to rely on NE to put in backups to slow scoring down.

only if the passes are incomplete, and I didn't see too many of those.

Can this guy be for real? What was his motivation for this? The targets been painted on his teams backs now. Good luck Pats!

I even started Moss this week and I'm still fuming!

I like this better:

CityOfChampions deserves "A**hole of the Year Award" hands-down!, Keeps FF starters in thru 3rd Quarter -- runs mouth

Call me, The Equalizer! (Thank-you, Thank-you very much! I'm here 'till Thursday.)

Can this guy be for real? What was his motivation for this? The targets been painted on his teams backs now. Good luck Pats!

I even started Moss this week and I'm still fuming!

just a thought here. i think he did it because they have not been on the same page all year yet. also it was snowing and belichek might have thought it would be good to get some experience playing in the snow since it might not be the last time it snows in new england. this is not high school football. tenn should be ashamed of themselves anyway. new england's backups were scoring at will untill belichek just started running the ball and handing it over after 4th down.

I've got no issue with what the Patriots did and agree with many of the posters supporting this, so, I won't re-state those points. However, if I was the coach, I probably would have pulled the starters at halftime to avoid the risk of injury. Like I said, Belichick is the coach and he can run things how he wants, but, I would have pulled them at halftime, not because I was worried about sportsmanship, but, because I would be worried about an injury when they likely don't need to be out there any longer.