[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat the Saints by 7+ points

whomper

It will most likely be a double digit win by Dallas but I will be conservative and say 7+ points. You heard it here first. I havent gambled all year so dont approach me with bets. I dont do sig bets. I am just putting it out there for all of you to digest so when it happens you can marvel at the awesomeness that is me.

:wacko:

Just when I think, "You know, when I take over the world I will spare Whompy-pooh cuz he is just too funny." you go and post something so terrible that it makes me ::D out loud.

Really, the only question is if Brees will be crying by halftime.

Dallas 41 New Orleans 2 (Danged Romo took a safety after some f'ugly New Orleans Aints chick ran onto the field and he ran the wrong way to get away from her)

And you..... :D

I guess (besides being legally insane) all the cowboy fans forget that the Saints have only allowed 3 passing TDs at home all year (DMD, 2009. Projects and Predictions. Retrieved on December 17, 2009 from www.thehuddle.com)

Here is my professional prediction:

Saints 33

Cowboys17

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whomper.... The fans here are really wound up. The tailgating literally started last night. Parking lots near the dome are just about completely full already with Saints fans ready to make the Boys ears bleed. This was probably not the game for this proclamation.

Oh I believe that 100 %. I dont hate on the Saints or there fans at all. Saints fans on these boards are top notch in my book and I am very happy for the franchise. They are an easy team to like. I just feel Dallas will surprise people tonight for some reason. I just have a hunch. They had 5 games that everyone had an eye on because every year they swoon at this point. They lost 2 of the 3 that everyone really thought they would have trouble with (not that wash or the eagles are slouches) I just have a feeling they will shock people tonight . I feel it in my bones.

It will most likely be a double digit win by Dallas but I will be conservative and say 7+ points. You heard it here first. I havent gambled all year so dont approach me with bets. I dont do sig bets. I am just putting it out there for all of you to digest so when it happens you can marvel at the awesomeness that is me.

i find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Oh I believe that 100 %. I dont hate on the Saints or there fans at all. Saints fans on these boards are top notch in my book and I am very happy for the franchise. They are an easy team to like. I just feel Dallas will surprise people tonight for some reason. I just have a hunch. They had 5 games that everyone had an eye on because every year they swoon at this point. They lost 2 of the 3 that everyone really thought they would have trouble with (not that wash or the eagles are slouches) I just have a feeling they will shock people tonight . I FEEL IT IN MY BONES!

:wacko: A+ for enthusiasm!

Anyway I have to work tonight. No TV access and maybe an occasional update from the blackberry during a quick break. Good luck saints fans . It should be an interesting game. I hope if the Saints do score it is Colston by the way :wacko: and if Dallas scores its Roy W.

You're quite confident, showing lots of bravado, when nothing is on the line.

I panicked there for awhile...my DirecTV went down like the Aints will do tonight. There was too much snow and ice on it. I took a towel and all the Super Bowl trophies the Saints had won. I was worried about the damage the Super Bowl trophy might cause but never even scratched my dish. Weird.

We'll when because we're prettier. 41-5. I'm gonna guess some crazed drunken fan throws another through the goal post and they give 'em 3 points. The only question will be if TBimm throws rajncajn or the other way around.

I panicked there for awhile...my DirecTV went down like the Aints will do tonight. There was too much snow and ice on it. I took a towel and all the Super Bowl trophies the Saints had won. I was worried about the damage the Super Bowl trophy might cause but never even scratched my dish. Weird.

We'll when because we're prettier. 41-5. I'm gonna guess some crazed drunken fan throws another through the goal post and they give 'em 3 points. The only question will be if TBimm throws rajncajn or the other way around.

Check the MSHB forum. Our wager is noted there. :wacko:

You're quite confident, showing lots of bravado, when nothing is on the line.

Nothing on the line for me or the Cowboys ? Dallas has plenty on the line. For me , nothing but exposure to ridicule. I can live with that

Check the MSHB forum. Our wager is noted there. :D

You forgot to include the part of me removing a piece of clothing for every TD Romo throws and parading in 12"+ of snow at midnight after the victory. I look forward to the hardest nipples on the East Coast. :wacko:

7+ means 7 or greater. I have to give the Saints a slight chance to make it respectable with a late td or something :chappywink:

Come on, really did we have to go there? :wacko:

Cowboys win- 38-35

:D

Haven't been around much, but I thought about posting something to get the boards juices flowing along the lines of: The Cowboys O was going to cut through the Saints' D like a hot knife through butter and the Saints' O would meet a Dallas D that would be as formidable as the Great Wall of China.

Love the enthusiasm Whomp! :D

I won't be able to watch either as I will be in the sticks tonight.

I hope Miles Austin gets copious amounts of points tonight and the Boys don't get steamrolled too bad. :wacko:

I totally agree with you. Reason being, the Saint's have shown dents in the armor and it is hard to play at the level they have been playing at especially when there is reletively nothing to play for. That said, I am not at all impressed with the Saint's schedule of wins and Dallas can play solid football. They will tonight and beat the undefeated Saints in a very good football game. I just wonder how much Payton's knowing Romo will effect the game. What worked a few years ago against Romo may not be a factor now.

Dallas 21 Saints 14