[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Big Gronkowski

chinatown dragons

Keep an eye on Players Movement for all of the positions, as find it helpful for planning a draft.

One name that hasn't moved much is Rob Gronkowski, rookie TE for the Pats.

He's listed at 35, and all he's done the pre-season is catch TD's from Brady...!!

With Brady at QB, and a go to target in the red zone, how come he hasn't moved up at all?

Hernandez is banged up....Crumpler has done well, but was mostly brought in to be a blocking TE....

Just curious as he leads the team in TD's during the preseason (yes, it's only the pre-season), and is 3rd in yardage.

Just though that would warrant some attention, as I think Brady has found a go-to target in the red zone....

Hernandez is banged up....Crumpler has done well, but was mostly brought in to be a blocking TE....

Just curious as he leads the team in TD's during the preseason (yes, it's only the pre-season), and is 3rd in yardage.

Just though that would warrant some attention, as I think Brady has found a go-to target in the red zone....

It seems what you think and what the Huddle thinks are at odds. :wacko: Thinking cap time.

It seems what you think and what the Huddle thinks are at odds. :wacko: Thinking cap time.

I guess part of it is I'm a Pats homer and have seen all of the pre-season games, and have been impressed with the rookie...especially his TD against the Rams where he dragged Laurinatis a few yards before stretching for the TD....

s/b interesting season, and yea, Brady will spread it out, but got a feeling the kid will be involved

I like Gronkowski in dynasty leagues with a mandatory TE, but I think most people are waiting to see what happens during the real season before they jump on that bandwagon. Rookie TEs rarely produce well enough for redraft leagues.

I grabbed Gronkowski in both my BotH leagues....just a gut feeling. He's a hugh target, good hands, and having developed a pre-season rapport with Brady is gravy. 4 TDs in 4 games? Not a bad start to a career.

He's a backup in both leagues for me, but could hold some second-half-of-the-season value as he matures.

because of Algae Crumpler and Aaron Hernandez.

Hernandez isn't nearly the complete TE that Gronk is. Because he can do it all, the dark emporer will have him on the field a LOT more than Hernandez... And Crumpler at this stage of his career couldn't hold Gronk's jock.

The guy is going to be good.

Keep an eye on Players Movement for all of the positions, as find it helpful for planning a draft.

One name that hasn't moved much is Rob Gronkowski, rookie TE for the Pats.

He's listed at 35, and all he's done the pre-season is catch TD's from Brady...!!

With Brady at QB, and a go to target in the red zone, how come he hasn't moved up at all?

I am likely to move him today but as stated, Henandez is also a factor and there is a distinct chance that both play and just water down what one could do. I like both of those TE's is more the problem.