[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs Vikings

rajncajn

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited for our season to begin again. Today was cool as everyone was all about the Saints. The story I linked to in another thread tells what we are about here. Everything begins and ends with our Saints!

They just had some very classy Vikings fans on the local news and they are having a blast as well. Our city is so alive again. :wacko:

I honestly have had goose bumps on and off all day.

Time for some Minny Gumbo. :wacko:

Watching the coverage from NBC I forgot the Vikings were even playing today. I'm as Anti-Viking as it gets, but come on now, we have two teams playing tonight. Yes the Saints were the best team last year. Lets talk about this year.

Hopefully my adderall loving Kicker continues to look like the best one in the league.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Anyone else have this sinking feeling the game will be a totally unexpected 13-10 type slugfest? PS a few may be in chat FWIW

Not me. I don't think the Saints can stop the run, nor do I think the Vikes can stop the pass. Another shootout coming.

And my word Carter Beauford and Stefan Lessard are as good as it gets as far as Drums/Bass go.

This year, the Saints may have to deal with some pain, since they won't have an unlimited supply of Vicodin. No wonder those parties went on forever.

You don't think that happens in every NFL locker room? What a joke. The accuser was fired for unknown reasons and decided to go public with crap that happens everywhere.