[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams looking at Johnson

BearBroncos

Everyone here in town that I talked to was shocked the Rams didn't talk to Johnson the second he was cut. We need a #2 RB and coincidentally, we played the Redskins yesterday and he could have helped out with some knowledge of their offense. I think it's more a depth issue than a concern over Jackson's injury.

We'll know for sure after the MRI results, but all reports so far, including comments from Jackson himself, were that it was not serious.

I know it sounds really strange to those outside STL, but this is a really important game to the Rams. They are starting to build something and in order to be taken seriously at all, they have to start winning games in the division. The Seahawks have owned the Rams for years, but they are vulnerable on the road. In fact, they have only one road win in the last couple years against teams other than the Rams, according to their flagship radio station in St. Louis.

Being close, like in those first two games, isn't going to cut it anymore after coming from behind to beat the Redskins in the second half. They know they really probably should be 3-0 right now and need to establish an expectation to win. If Jackson is at all able to go, I believe he will.

I know it sounds really strange to those outside STL, but this is a really important game to the Rams. They are starting to build something and in order to be taken seriously at all, they have to start winning games in the division. The Seahawks have owned the Rams for years, but they are vulnerable on the road. In fact, they have only one road win in the last couple years against teams other than the Rams, according to their flagship radio station in St. Louis.

Being close, like in those first two games, isn't going to cut it anymore after coming from behind to beat the Redskins in the second half. They know they really probably should be 3-0 right now and need to establish an expectation to win. If Jackson is at all able to go, I believe he will.

:wacko:

How possible is it that this game has pretty major playoff implications for both teams? Bizarre. I'm actually hoping Jackson plays so we get some sort of evaluation as to where these two teams are at. The Rams are going to own the division for the next decade, I'm just hoping that domination hasn't quite started yet.

How possible is it that this game has pretty major playoff implications for both teams? Bizarre. I'm actually hoping Jackson plays so we get some sort of evaluation as to where these two teams are at. The Rams are going to own the division for the next decade, I'm just hoping that domination hasn't quite started yet.

I would actually really love to see the Seahawks and Rams both get good again at the same time. That is a fun rivalry when the teams are playing well. It's never fun when the Niners are good. I want them to be bad all the time. :wacko:

Early morning workout is not going as well as Jackson was hoping. No decision yet but it's not looking good.

Just heard he is active and starting, they just don't know for how long.