[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Dallas Cowboys select __________ with the 1st overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft

ThatDude

If Dallas fires Wade, and they go out and get a real coach, they'll have to lock that person into some type of contract, and with the pending lockout, Jerry's not going sign a big money coach and have to pay him if there's no football being played next year. Or am I missing something? And I think the same could be said about Childress.

That is a good point - this is the worst time to be without a coach or looking for a new one until the labor problem is resolved and we know there is a season next year. Not sure a coach would want to sign somewhere until they knew what was happening because what you are walking into has a bearing to some degree. What a mess...

That is a good point - this is the worst time to be without a coach or looking for a new one until the labor problem is resolved and we know there is a season next year. Not sure a coach would want to sign somewhere until they knew what was happening because what you are walking into has a bearing to some degree. What a mess...

This is an easy solution. He will promote Garrett for the rest of the season. Sucks but this will happen for reasons stated above.

Wade should be embarrased for such lack of discipline and abilities to lead.

I think he is, judging by his post-game quotes about not having them ready to play and that being on him. He can see the writing on the wall for sure but there are two problems. The first has been mentioned already - will there actually be a 2011 season? The second is Mr Jones - any HC worth a fart is going to want input into personnel and Jerrah isn't famous for collaboration, as far as I know. That will severely limit the field (although much of the latter can be overcome by the size of the dangling check).

I think he is, judging by his post-game quotes about not having them ready to play and that being on him. He can see the writing on the wall for sure but there are two problems. The first has been mentioned already - will there actually be a 2011 season? The second is Mr Jones - any HC worth a fart is going to want input into personnel and Jerrah isn't famous for collaboration, as far as I know. That will severely limit the field (although much of the latter can be overcome by the size of the dangling check).

10 Mil a year gets Bill C

Everybody in the entire organization should be embarrassed.

Until JJ decides to hire a REAL GM so that we can have a REAL coach we should get used to what we are seeing.

JJ has said repeatedly that he won't make a mid-season move because there isn't enough time for a change to have any impact - it would simply be making a change for the sake of making a change. And while I understand where JJ is coming from, I believe that since this season is already gone that he should start holding people ACCOUNTABLE - which means firing people. Lets start reinforcing the thought that coaches, players, cheerleaders, janitors, hall monitors, ball boys, whoever will be held accountable for their performance.

And if he has any idea that Garrett is going to be the next HC ... put him in there and see if he shows us anything.

It is time to clean house - top to bottom.

I thought you watched football.

Huh.

In my defense, I have a 3 yr old and a 4 month old. The DVR is the only reason I get to watch Green Bay games at this point.