[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Three Things WILL happen week 1

Cowboyz1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) If Manning starts/plays there will be at least one post here with somebody whining that he did not start him. If Manning does not play there will be at least one post with somebody whining that, based on Huddle rankings, he drafted Manning and now his whole season is in the crapper.

2) If Kerry Collins plays and Reggie Wayne has 100+ yards and 1+ TDs somebody will post an "I told you so". If Kerry Collins plays and Reggie Wayne has a sub-par day we will still have a post with an "I told you so".

3) Foster will play but will be pulled early as a precautionary measure and there will be at least one guy posting here how he drafted Foster with the 1st overall pick and got screwed.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Manning is shelved for the season after officially announcing second surgery up coming

Collins goes for 300 and 3 vs HOU making him this weeks hot waiver pickup

these forums will be swarmed with "where is so and so are they playing today are they hurt" in the first 10 minutes of 10 oclock games :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

1) 900+ yards of offense, 6+ T.D. throws, 55+points, and 1+ defensive scores in the Packers victory over the Saints.

2) Kerry Collins performs like he is 45 years old.

3) Chris Johnson pulls a hammy or twists an ankle.

4) Tebow fans, which differ from Bronco fans or Football fans, will lose their minds over Tebow not seeing any action. Tebow will get more camera face time during his game than do either of the starting Q.B.'s playing.

5) Joe Theisman will so anger some viewer or listener that an attempt will be made on his life.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

I will regret drafting Vick with a mid-second rounder.

Freeman and Stafford cement themselves as top 10 QBs in the same game.

Larry Fitzgerald will go off for 200 yards and 3 TDs vs. Carolina

Either Berrian or Jenkins will have a good game as SD doubles Harvin, and be the first fools gold WW pickup of the year, a la Brandon Jackson.

The Detroit Lions will learn ... yet again ..... winning preseason games does not automatically translate into the regular season. AP will have a season ending injury since I have prediticted this for several years and finally drafted him.

Hush your mouth. Peterson runs all day and puts up 200+ yds on the ground. Kerry Collins starts and throws 3 TDs. There will be a record number of penalties in total for the weekend.

The lions will score 30+ offensive points versus the bucs

Michael Turner gets back to form, over 100 and 2 TD's

McFadden and Felix both tweak their manginas early in the 2nd quarters of their respective games.

Oh, and the giants will give up well over 30 points with a secondary reminiscent of the early 90's falcons.

1) If Manning starts/plays there will be at least one post here with somebody whining that he did not start him. If Manning does not play there will be at least one post with somebody whining that, based on Huddle rankings, he drafted Manning and now his whole season is in the crapper.

2) If Kerry Collins plays and Reggie Wayne has 100+ yards and 1+ TDs somebody will post an "I told you so". If Kerry Collins plays and Reggie Wayne has a sub-par day we will still have a post with an "I told you so".

3) Foster will play but will be pulled early as a precautionary measure and there will be at least one guy posting here how he drafted Foster with the 1st overall pick and got screwed.

:wacko:

I sense a trend here...

Aaron Hernandez goes 80+ yards and one, maybe two scores.

Drew Brees throws two interceptions against the packers, one of which gets taken back for a score by Tramon Williams.

A Houston Texans fan accidentally loses his napkin in the wind. It lands on Austin Collie's helmet, instantly giving him another concussion. :wacko:

I called it last year. Looks like you picked the wrong TE. Gronkowski is the Red Zone man. He gets two scores and 55 yards. Hernandez will have 90 yards and no scores.

If a TE gets a score i think it will be 3 of the past 4 years (might be 4 of the past 5 years) a NE TE has scored in the first game of the year.

1. Jonathan Stewart out rushes DeAngelo Williams and The Huddle goes into overload of "I Told Ya Post"

2. Unfortunately 3 more New York Giants Defensive players tear ACL's

3. Cam leads the Panthers over Kolb and the Cardinals and all heck breaks loose