[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unofficial Eagles/Giants thread

keggerz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The McCoy run was real football smart, and I respect that, but man I needed that TD.....

What do you mean it was football smart? It would have been "football smart" if he had gone down of his own volition, instead he got knocked out of bounds while trying to get into the endzone. (For the record, I wanted him to score too.)

What do you mean it was football smart? It would have been "football smart" if he had gone down of his own volition, instead he got knocked out of bounds while trying to get into the endzone. (For the record, I wanted him to score too.)

+1

Football smart would have been falling to the ground the minute he got the first down. he could have been stripped/fumbled at any point during that run. And FWIW, just looked like he got gassed there at the end...but for sure, he didn't run out of bounds on purpose.

Nice win, best defensive effort of the season by far, especially in stopping the run.

I get what your saying but there was no difference to go out of bounds or not. Take a knee game over. Was smart.

+1

Football smart would have been falling to the ground the minute he got the first down. he could have been stripped/fumbled at any point during that run. And FWIW, just looked like he got gassed there at the end...but for sure, he didn't run out of bounds on purpose.

Nice win, best defensive effort of the season by far, especially in stopping the run.

What run? :wacko:

:wacko:

The Giants ran the ball at some point before this week? I mean, they had a run game that required stopping? I hadn't noticed. :tup:

I was playing against McCoy...now I have to fight off Welker tommorrow night with Gostkowski. as my only defense. :wacko:

Me too . Exact same scenario but in my case I pretty much have no shot. Finley and Brandon Marshall made sure of that

McCoy had the endzone no problem, if he wanted it - it appeared to me that he intentionally went out of bounds to avoid giving the ball back to the Giants.

I get what your saying but there was no difference to go out of bounds or not. Take a knee game over. Was smart.

It doesn't matter if he took a knee or went out of bounds at the end of the play. What matters is that he didn't intentionally do either of these things--he was trying to get to the endzone... and that was not "football smart".

McCoy had the endzone no problem, if he wanted it - it appeared to me that he intentionally went out of bounds to avoid giving the ball back to the Giants.

he wanted that TD bad. he knew when he went out he wasnt getting the ball back.. he held onto the ball while walking to the huddle for like two minutes.

he had scored in every game. there is probably a record there.

and contract $