[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moral question about a dynasty league

bpwallace49

I would find it very hard to believe that any BOTH Dynasty owner would stoop to this level of fantasy ethics.

Hoping this person did not own multiple teams.

It's hard enough when those leagues have various levels of friendship and time committments...this would be a league I would bail from and might even blame the commish for not fully vetting out the owners effectively.

It's not like we haven't had our share of welchs around here. So, why not? There are certainly plenty of us who "honor the code" and all that, but I'd imagine others still realize that all they need to do is stop showing up once they've done someone wrong.

This is NOT a BOTH league, nor does it involve huddlers, which is why it is posted here for free discussion.

older league from fanball, most of the original members fled that godforsaken site and scattered to the winds. One guy quit and was replaced by another guys "friend". The CHIPS AHOY!head lost track of who he was talking to for trade offers, and got outed.

He has been bounced. The guy tried to say that since when he was replaced ( short time frame last year ) he was doing so just to "save the league" because we were short a owner.

Sad when you can't trust people anymore.

This is NOT a BOTH league, nor does it involve huddlers, which is why it is posted here for free discussion.

Phew, that's good to know, because I was starting to think the whole Opie-Taz spat seemed a little contrived....

Though to be able to pull off those 2 personalities would take a supercomputer of Big John proportions.... Or does it? :tinfoilhat:

Phew, that's good to know, because I was starting to think the whole Opie-Taz spat seemed a little contrived....

Though to be able to pull off those 2 personalities would take a supercomputer of Big John proportions.... Or does it? :tinfoilhat:

:lol:

Oh no you didn't!!

Edited by tazinib1

Hey bud...you're throwing this link out there like it was fact of 2 people being the same. I read the posts...I can't be sure they are the same. Oh well.

Which is exactly why I asked if the person had been approached yet.

I thought you were talking about my league for a minute ,, I was in the same situation ,, father / son owners

Son lost interrest and dad took over his teams ( mulitple leagues ) without anyone knowing it ,, it has been going on for 1-1/2 years

Dad is the commish of one of the leagues and I quit that league just two weeks ago and told him why ,, now ( being he is a friend of many years ) trying to figure out how to handle the other two leagues ? I'm hoping now that I have quit the one league and know he is afraid of being outed in the others that the son will announce he is done ,, if not and I see one trade between these two teams I will anounce to the rest of the owners what I know. He has said it was only temp. and the son is back to running his own teams ,, it's a messed up situation to say the least