[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matthews?

TF4

It is also pretty funny that SD is whipping KC and people are questioning Norv. I get it this is a fantasy football forum, but at least try and be real when questioning moves. To act all shocked and say things like I wonder what Norv's post game will be like is funny. I would guess his post game will be we won and played really well. Battle had a TD and maybe 75 total yards.

Funny.

It is also pretty funny that SD is whipping KC and people are questioning Norv. I get it this is a fantasy football forum, but at least try and be real when questioning moves. To act all shocked and say things like I wonder what Norv's post game will be like is funny. I would guess his post game will be we won and played really well. Battle had a TD and maybe 75 total yards.

Funny.

The turnover margin is the real story here.

Agreed. But why would Norv have anything to explain in his post game presser when his team is winning easy. Would they be upp 34-13 if Mathews was playing more?

From a fantasy POV, sure I get you complaining, but from a real life POV not sure how you can question anything, or act as if Norv would have anything to answer for post game.

Preface this by saying I'm not a big Mathews fan. But fantasy or not, I think it's a bizarre way to treat your supposed feature back. I'm interested to hear the Chargers 'explanation'. Was it just a message about his fumbling issues? Were they concerned about his workload or rustiness (didn't seem to stop them last week)? Did they start with a message, but stuck with Battle after a good first drive? Lots of questions in my mind. Battle didn't look very good - both his TD's were gimmes, and he didn't exactly impress with his running.

Edited by nelsosi

I get that Battle is more sure handed, in fact he's never fumbled, but this is just stupid.

Put Battle in for short yardage, or at point in the game where you can't risk a TO. but this "message" crap is stupid. Blame Turner or the Lord of No Rings, AJ Smith.

Mathews fumbled once in his first game back, big deal. Jamaal Charles coughed up two today. I just saw Darren Sproles cough up one....as a fan and a fantasy player, this is extremely frustrating. Defenses are told to go for the strip now, and at teh same time, we now bench all our offensive players when it happens?

NOTE - I have Mathews AND Battle. I still think this is retarded. Yes, work on their not fumbling, but them them F-ing play.

Edited by The Waterboy