[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lloyd dropable?

zekez

I'm not starting hime today (learned my lesson weeks ago), but am thinking about dropping him for a ww wr like Cobb. He's absolutely useless. Anyone else thinking about dropping him?

I dropped him a few weeks ago and picked up D.Moore based off match-up for this week when D.Thomas was on bye.

B.Lloyd is still ranked to finish in the Top 20 by many fantasy experts, but I don't see how? NE has too much competition for the ball, especially with Hernandez back and Lloyd hasn't done anything to even show a shimmer of light to be Top 20 material IMO.

I dropped him a few weeks ago and picked up D.Moore based off match-up for this week when D.Thomas was on bye.

B.Lloyd is still ranked to finish in the Top 20 by many fantasy experts, but I don't see how? NE has too much competition for the ball, especially with Hernandez back and Lloyd hasn't done anything to even show a shimmer of light to be Top 20 material IMO.

Seriously? He currently ranks 29th in PPR just 12.1 points back of the 20th ranked WR (and prior to this week he ranked 24th) and at worst after the SNF and MNF games he could rank I think 32nd...he has scored in double digits in all but two games and has been targeted 65 times thru 7 games that puts him on pace for 149 targets even with AHern back in the fold he still probably finishes with 120 targets

I'd say that is at the very least a shimmer

Edited by keggerz

Seriously? He currently ranks 29th in PPR just 12.1 points back of the 20th ranked WR (and prior to this week he ranked 24th) and at worst after the SNF and MNF games he could rank I think 32nd...he has scored in double digits in all but two games and has been targeted 65 times thru 7 games that puts him on pace for 149 targets even with AHern back in the fold he still probably finishes with 120 targets

lol ok I still don't think he finishes top 20! I'm in a small local cash league, so for ME he wouldn't see any action except on my starters bye week, and even then I would much rather pick up based on match-up > B.Lloyd.

If you're in a 12+ man league, I would hold onto B.Lloyd for the potential upside. And looking at the OP's team in his sig, if Cobb is available on the wire, I would pick him up over Hixon at least and hold onto Lloyd..

Brady is still targetting the heck out of him.. Until that ceases I would hold on to him.

This. He's still involved in the offense and has Brady throwing to him. I'm keeping him in my local.

Currently WR45 ppg in ATAP. Drops to WR62 ppg using a latest 4 week running average. Hard to roster that kind of guy unless the league is large or has very deep benches.

Edited by Bronco Billy
  • Like 1

Currently WR45 ppg in ATAP. Drops to WR62 ppg using a latest 4 week running average. Hard to roster that kind of guy unless the league is large or has very deep benches.

That is still on the edge of WR5 for a 12 team league, and I rarely see teams (even with shorter bench ) with less than 5WR.

I cannot see how he is droppable, but then every league and owner is a little different.

Never got the hype around Lloyd. He was never relevant prior to the fluke 2010 season and he's now on his 6th team. Last year I guess he was a nice WR3 but vastly overdrafted based on the 2010 numbers. His 407 yards so far this year is higher than his season totals for 5 of his previous 9 seasons. What a turd.

• Like 1

He runs a lot of deep routes and the offensive line doesn't give Brady the time so he's chucking the ball sooner than he should. He is classic boom or bust in this offense...he'll have a game or two when he catches a deep TD and you kick yourself for dropping him, but remember he would have been on your bench anyway.