[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowshon Moreno

bud29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per Christopher Harris on ESPN

"Early word is that Moreno has a severe bone bruise, which would mean suiting up for Week 13 versus the Kansas City Chiefs will be a matter of pain tolerance, and when that's the case, guys tend to suit up."

Still doesn't look good IMO, I think if he does suit up he will have a very limited role.

He was probably thinking about only the last game were CJ Anderson stepped in for Moreno when he was hurt, not Ball.

Not sure that's accurate. Ball was splitting time with Moreno and playing very well up to his fumble. Anderson was clearly DEN 's 3rd RB last game and didn't get a snap until that fumble.

You and he could be correct, but my impression is that he is over-reacting significantly.

Moreno was limited in practice. Some local media acting as though he's going to be close to 100% on Sunday. I'm skeptical, this looks dicey to me. Even if he plays he may be limited. But I'll admit I'm jaded on him. The guy was always nursing some injury even when he wasn't getting much time.

Moreno was limited in practice.

According to the update ESPN gave on him, he practiced fully today:

After practicing fully Friday, Moreno is now on track to suit up Sunday after leaving Gillette Stadium on crutches last weekend.

Moreno was limited in practice. Some local media acting as though he's going to be close to 100% on Sunday. I'm skeptical, this looks dicey to me. Even if he plays he may be limited. But I'll admit I'm jaded on him. The guy was always nursing some injury even when he wasn't getting much time.

you never listen to me. i told you about le'veon bell and tried to tell u about moreno playing earlier this week. i just can't learn you.

you never listen to me. i told you about le'veon bell and tried to tell u about moreno playing earlier this week. i just can't learn you.

It's funny how you claim to actually know this. We all read the data, so random guesses don't really count for shat. I have Moreno and am going to sit him. First of all, it's KC's defense. Secondly, just because he can practice doesn't mean he's going to be used like he was prior to the injury.

It's funny how you claim to actually know this. We all read the data, so random guesses don't really count for shat. I have Moreno and am going to sit him. First of all, it's KC's defense. Secondly, just because he can practice doesn't mean he's going to be used like he was prior to the injury.

I Agree to some degree. However, I Thought It would be great fun to make a prediction without anything to back it and see who would take issue. boredom is to blame. in reality, if moreno plays, which i think he will, you can't bench him just cause he's playing kc, as they're not entirely stellar againts opposing running games and with denver's ability to throw and moreno catching his fair share of those passes, he'd still make for a solid start.

I factor in your credibility.

all the more reason you should've listened.

Edited by irish

Moreno playing basically renders all Broncos RBs as unstartable in FF unless you are devoid of depth at the position.

Denver needs to win, so they are starting Knowshon, but it is far more important that he be healthy for the playoffs, so they will keep his load as light as they can afford to.

^ THIS

He's a high risk FF play for 2 reasons:

(1) Potential injury aggravation that causes him to leave early; OR

(2) Likelihood of Denver pulling him if they get a reasonable lead

If I've got a decent alternative, Moreno is on my bench this week