[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not good timing on the site going down..

Shorttynaz

Couldn't access the forums yesterday but more importantly i have my draft in 2 hours, but everything in fantasy draft kit off the main page - everything is unavailable. All i get are messages saying the website is experiencing issues or is down. Appreciate any advice if anyone can access it - what do i need to do? I've cleared my browser cache, search history, tried different browsers, even tried different devices (phone, tablet, and laptop).. Ugh..

hey shat happens you shouldnt wait to last minute to be prepared for ur leagues draft.

Spare us the parental attitude, some people have lives outside fantasy football. My draft is tomorrow after work and I planned to study most of tonight after taking family that came to visit. I hope they'll be up later today.

• Like 1

Spare us the parental attitude, some people have lives outside fantasy football. My draft is tomorrow after work and I planned to study most of tonight after taking family that came to visit. I hope they'll be up later today.

Not to mention there's a comfort in taking what you feel is the latest info to the draft.

• Like 1

I am the first to say there is no excuse for you not to be able to come to the site at any moment and see the most updated version of anything. Not a single excuse.

you guys are just retards cause i knew the rankings inside and out, if u dont know who the good qbs, wrs, and rbs are then i feel sorry for u

Well a trucking genius like you shouldn't even need to visit a fantasy football website...so what the truck are you doing here???

• Like 2

you guys are just retards cause i knew the rankings inside and out, if u dont know who the good qbs, wrs, and rbs are then i feel sorry for u

Regardless of how knowledgeable any of us are, or how well we know the rankings/cheatsheets, the fact is when people pay for a service they should be able to have access to it whenever they choose to access it. DMD understands that and has stated as much here. For you to mock others (calling them retards) and be condescending (feeling sorry for people) for wanting to access something they should have the rights to, it is not right.

Firstly, regardless of whether we know the rankings or not, the fact is that we pay for a service and deserve to have access to the information we pay for.

Secondly, some of us are fantasy addicts who know very well who our sleeper and prefered players are, however some people are more casual players who rely on sites like this to help them out. Or perhaps they are new and just getting into FF and use this site to help them out.

I could go on and on, however I am pretty sure you'll just come back with some kind of off the cuff childish response.

Either way, I've waxed loquacious enough on the topic to suit me.

Of course you do, no job live in your parents basement and no social life make that.

Go crawl back under your rock school should be starting very soon, and th short bus will be there to get you.

I have studied up quite a bit but didn't print our a ppr cheat sheet. I entered my league settings in myhuddle and take a tablet and just use the absolute latest top 200. I was presented with using dated projections from this site or pay footballguys.com $29 for their up to date projections. Sucks. I like the huddle and know that heads are gonna roll. Just the most unfortunate time for all this to happen - meaning people pay for a service where the most value comes on draft day, which for a lot of us is today. As my profession is a software engineer, i know that sometimes these things happen without notice. I have faith that the powers to be will be maintaining damage control after the fact and will make this right somehow.

• Like 1

So lucky my long-time local draft isn't until tomorrow night. Hope its up and running then!

In all seriousness tho, good luck to the guys at the Huddle and I do you hope you get it up and running properly so you all can relax a bit.

I have studied up quite a bit but didn't print our a ppr cheat sheet. I entered my league settings in myhuddle and take a tablet and just use the absolute latest top 200. I was presented with using dated projections from this site or pay footballguys.com $29 for their up to date projections. Sucks. I like the huddle and know that heads are gonna roll. Just the most unfortunate time for all this to happen - meaning people pay for a service where the most value comes on draft day, which for a lot of us is today. As my profession is a software engineer, i know that sometimes these things happen without notice. I have faith that the powers to be will be maintaining damage control after the fact and will make this right somehow.

The Top 200 and rankings we link to are not dated. They were updated last night about 2 AM. About seven times in the last two days. And if you want projections, email me at me@dorey.org. Our projections/rankings are absolutely up to date.

• Like 1

We are extremely sorry for something that should not have happened. It has been worked immediately when it happened and every moment after until fixed. This is like the mall closing on Christmas eve - it is just inexcusable to me and every possible effort is being made to correct it.