[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else get the shaft by benching Brandon Marshall?

Alphashado

Lost AP due to deactivation. Had AJ Green starting. Ahh well, sht happens. But having Marshall on my bench really irks me. Everyone at ESPN and all of the so called "insiders" told us all day that Marshall was likely going to be out. So with a 7:30 kick off it wasn't worth the risk to start him. Adam Schefler even went so far as to say there was a 75% chance that he was going to be out.

So he starts and gets 3 TDs. I can't help but feel like the Bears were intentionally milking the injury report in order to throw off the Niner's game plan, knowing full well that Marshall was going to play.

Bah.

Edited by Alphashado

I took a gamble and left him in my line up. I figured one of my other players would do better than expected and mitigate some of the point loss if Marshall didn't play/perform well. I am thankful the dice went my way. Also, did I mention my starting QB is Cutler...:)

• Like 1

Lost 2 games by benching both Marshall and Cutler (assumed he would be junk without Marshall/Jeffery) - that decision will undoubtedly cost me making the playoffs in one league, where I'm now 0-2. F late games.

Sat him after seeing the 75% likely to not play news blurb. Also sat Ingram thinking he couldn't go 2 weeks in a row of being productive. The good news is I'm losing by so much this week having both of them in my lineup wouldn't have mattered anyways - so I've got that going for me................which is nice.

• Like 1

Sat him early cause of the 75% comment and had no options for later, so I picked up Hurns and that turned out great. Also, sat Asiata for Bush and had Rainey on the bench (no real scenario that I would have played Rainey though).

Currently down 22 points. With Marshall and Asiata I'd be up by 11 having to fend off Maclin tonight. Oh well, 0-2 here I come.

At least I have a shot in my other league - up 3 with Maclin and Wayne against Sproles.

Sat him after seeing the 75% likely to not play news blurb. Also sat Ingram thinking he couldn't go 2 weeks in a row of being productive. The good news is I'm losing by so much this week having both of them in my lineup wouldn't have mattered anyways - so I've got that going for me................which is nice.

It's always good when an overall crappy performance by your team masks overall crappy performance by the owner. Been there, done that and you certainly sleep better.

• Like 1