[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Cobb injured shoulder

DMD

I read AC joint separation (dislocated shoulder) from an (disgraced) injury doc on twitter. He supposed a week 1 return would be possible.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/637798894005424128

Ok, as someone who sprained an AC joint with a partial tear, as is being reported, I will say this. I think he misses more time or at least is FAR less than 100% for much longer. An AC joint is no joke. I think they are putting a more positive spin on it.

I'm a fan of Janis. That being said, you should probably take the other guy

I liked how comfortable Montgomery looked yesterday when the ball was thrown his way...I didn't get that same feeling from Janis...

but come week 6 or 7 this may mean nothing....

Bottom line, the Packers are awesome at finding talent at WR.

Looks like Cobb will be fine... which is a hugh sigh of relief. Own him in 1 dynasty and made sure to grab him when possible in best balls after the Jordy injury.

Boy was I bent when I saw Cobb go down. I mean, just my luck :(

If guys get hurt in practice (plenty have over the years) are the teams stupid for having them practice? Isn't pre-season a form of pratice, don't all players need some practice to be ready for the season.

Yes Steve, working with Rodgers in practice, where he's not usually getting hit...is the same as getting blasted by the Eagles defenders catching balls from the backup QB. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I only wish you'd been here sooner

Yes Steve, working with Rodgers in practice, where he's not usually getting hit...is the same as getting blasted by the Eagles defenders catching balls from the backup QB. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I only wish you'd been here sooner

You come across like a real jerk in this thread.
  • Like 1

Actually he does it in lots of threads, another one of the vets that spews venom regularly trying to show how tough he is.

Did u read the thread? How many times would you like me to explain that practice and preseason games are not the same? How many times would you like me to explain that since Jordy went down, if Cobb goes down they're (the really bad word)ed? How about this..if this preseason game was so important that Cobb had to play, why didn't Rodgers play? Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Did u read the thread? How many times would you like me to explain that practice and preseason games are not the same? How many times would you like me to explain that since Jordy went down, if Cobb goes down they're trucked? How about this..if this preseason game was so important that Cobb had to play, why didn't Rodgers play?

So you're not bringing smores for the sing-a-long?

Are there any Packers coaches that are also Huddle members on that can shed some light on why they'd have Cobb playing in a preseason game after Nelson went down while Rodgers sat out???? Anyone? There's a Cowboys fan....A COWBOYS FAN....with no FF involvement with Cobb that can't seem to process why Cobb played a couple snaps in a preseason game.....smh