[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Chargers game thread

Shorttynaz

Guest Ted Goings

so either Big Ben is the best QB in the world or Mike Vick is the single worst QB in the NFL today. It has to be one or the other. Get Landry Jones in there. How much worse could he be?

To be honest, I think Ben is the second best QB in the NFL, and has been for a few years. He is equally good scrambling and in the pocket. He is accurate and has a big arm. He has the size and awareness to get out of potential sacks. If it weren't for Aaron Rogers, I would say that Ben is the prototype for the perfect NFL QB.

I always thought Vick coulda been one of the greatest, he had the natural talent in an age where the NFL wasn't ready for running QBs, but he never seemed to try very hard

It doesn't help his cause that he has always been a dumbass

Amazing to watch him throw the ball deep. Looks so effortless. Flick of the wrist and its bombed.

no doubt, when VIck was at VATECH and when he started with the Falcons, the guy brought the game to a new level. The only other player I've seen who could throw like him was Rojan Davey (with your aforementioned flick of the wrist bomb) but he didn't have the mobility Vick had. If Vick could have kept his head on straight, actually learned the game, and gave a shiznit, he would have revolutionized the game. Now it's too late, and we're left with one offs like the one he just threw that give a glimpse of "what if"

also, other great flick of the wristers: Jay Cutler and Rich Gannon

Edited by WildTurkey

no doubt, when VIck was at VATECH and when he started with the Falcons, the guy brought the game to a new level. The only other player I've seen who could throw like him was Rojan Davey (with your aforementioned flick of the wrist bomb) but he didn't have the mobility Vick had. If Vick could have kept his head on straight, actually learned the game, and gave a shiznit, he would have revolutionized the game. Now it's too late, and we're left with one offs like the one he just threw that give a glimpse of "what if"

also, other great flick of the wristers: Jay Cutler and Rich Gannon

Ummm...how about the one and only, the original, uber-mobile, wrist flick bomb thrower, Rambling Randal Cunningham???

• Like 1

Come on man, give my Steelers credit! Everyone was yelling for Tomlin's head after last week, and again he makes a "gut" call and wins the game. Plus, we didn't lose another game because of our kicker, or lack there of.

Bell is going to get a ton of carries before Ben gets back, but he is in the best shape of his life!

Come on man, give my Steelers credit! Everyone was yelling for Tomlin's head after last week, and again he makes a "gut" call and wins the game. Plus, we didn't lose another game because of our kicker, or lack there of.

Bell is going to get a ton of carries before Ben gets back, but he is in the best shape of his life!

Lol your Tomlin should have let that Kicker at least have a chance to redeem himself, being in a position to win the game. What a dick.

I noticed I think during the patriots game Sunday that a receiver got out of bounds and the clock kept running. It was first drive of the day though, so nobody seemed to care/notice. Seems like lots of clock managing issues going on, wonder if they recently cleaned house and hired a bunch of young bucks at half pay.

Edited by Inziladun