[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eifert Owners-What is your back up Plan

Scorcher

Tyler Eifert (back) is doubtful for Week 13 against the Browns.
Eifert is dealing with a pinched nerve in his back. He suffered the injury late in Sunday's win over St. Louis and wasn't able to practice this week. Tyler Kroft will start at tight end but he's not a fantasy option. Look for A.J. Green to pile on the targets in Eifert's absence. The NFL's leader in receiving touchdowns will have a chance to return against the Steelers in Week 14. Dec 4 - 1:20 PM

Sucks - I'm already behind the 8-ball with Stafford posting just 17 points and Crosby 3. Need a win to get into the playoffs.
I have Watson but he's only burned terrible defenses. I figure he's going to get a big dose of Luke Kuechly. :doh:

Best TEs out there are :
Daniels (questionable)
Green, Fleener (blah)
Brate (huge dice roll)
I think given my need to hit a home run here I'm going to take Brate and pray. I also have Evans so hoping there's enough love to go around against the Birds.
Edited by darin3

Sucks - I'm already behind the 8-ball with Stafford posting just 17 points and Crosby 3. Need a win to get into the playoffs.

I have Watson but he's only burned terrible defenses. I figure he's going to get a big dose of Luke Kuechly. :doh:

Best TEs out there are :

Daniels (questionable)

Green, Fleener (blah)

Brate (huge dice roll)

I think given my need to hit a home run here I'm going to take Brate and pray. I also have Evans so hoping there's enough love to go around against the Birds.

no love for the Vance??

the martellus Bennett owner in my league got fed up and dropped him a week or so ago as he has Watson.....im thinking of possibly hitting up Bennett ....but I haven't really looked to see how san fran has done against tight ends...

I would not recommend that. He seems to be flying off the handle, and creating locker room drama as well as pissing off his coaches with his 'ME ME ME' attitude. I'm gonna roll with Tamme this week since Hankerson was just placed on IR.

Best TEs out there are :

Daniels (questionable)
Green, Fleener (blah)
Brate (huge dice roll)

May affect Brate, per Rotoworld -

Austin Seferian-Jenkins (shoulder) has been cleared for contact and "looks like a go" for Week 13.

Finally. We've been waiting weeks for ASJ to get clearance but the Bucs have been extremely cautious with their second-year tight end. He's been a limited participant at practice this week and could finally see the field Sunday against the Falcons. Seferian-Jenkins has missed Tampa Bay's last nine games with a strained shoulder. Cameron Brate has been starting in his place.

Happy to have an option now for Gronk sitting although a huge ? still the same. :yay:

No way to see last nights performance coming. He usually has between 2 and 5 catches a week for minimal yardage and a TD if we're lucky

i think Rodgers had his great performance on a lot of WW's and benches, he was on the WW in my league and will for sure be the no.1 WW pick next week.

Have been rolling all season with Eifert/Barnidge in both leagues. Just cut Eifert loose in both of them because not only is he injured, his matchups the rest of the season are not good, and I can't play Barnidge with Davis at QB in games that I have to win to make the playoffs. Starting Julius Thomas and Kyle Rudolph this week.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

:huh:

Yup...sure did. Cut the #2 TE because I can't play the #3 TE because the Browns are playing the #51 QB. Makes sense, right? These are the things I am resorting to in order to win games in two leagues that determine whether or not I make the playoffs. If I don't win these two games, having Eifert isn't going to help me anyway. Could have cut Barnidge instead, but he's not hurt. Eifert has had some bad games for me too. Can't afford that now. Gotta play to win.

Edited by Boy Named Suh
  • Like 1

Austin Davis threw once to Barnidge in his mop up duty on Monday night. No gain.

On the other hand, Hartline was targeted 4 times and Benjamin 4 times.

Overall he was 5 of 8 with a TD to Benjamin. Now that's the Ravens, whose pass d is light years behind the Bengals.

Edited by loaf

Yup...sure did. Cut the #2 TE because I can't play the #3 TE because the Browns are playing the #51 QB. Makes sense, right? These are the things I am resorting to in order to win games in two leagues that determine whether or not I make the playoffs. If I don't win these two games, having Eifert isn't going to help me anyway. Could have cut Barnidge instead, but he's not hurt. Eifert has had some bad games for me too. Can't afford that now. Gotta play to win.

not knocking it...wtf do I know. You didn't have a end of bench RB or somethin to drop tho?

not knocking it...wtf do I know. You didn't have a end of bench RB or somethin to drop tho?

Not to the point that i would carry three TEs. I'm also carrying two QBs in both leagues for matchups. The end of my benches are Jeremy Hill in one league where my other RBs are AP, Rawls and David Johnson and Jeremy Langford on a team with Stewart, Rawls, and David Johnson. Couldn't justify 3 TEs and only leaving me 3 RBs. Had to be done.