[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Eagles Game Thread

michaelredd9

Would be epic IF....Either QB was on their game. Philly needs wrs who make a difference and if the QB was seasoned just a little maybe ? GB is all kabluey cuz no one is healthy or they are allergic to the football...oh and oooOOOkay and if Rodgers would make up with his family. Tough call. Call it now homers...

Who wins tonight?

You know your teams.

Call it as you see it!

Me? Either way. Soo GB by 3. Just cuz my cat says so.

I have a weird feeling about this game. The Eagles absolutely slammed the door on the Steelers earlier this season. Things just look "off" for the Packers right now.

Packers' D was once a wall in terms of stopping the run, now they're middle of the road. Their 'backers and secondary is a mish-mash.

Philly's D ranks in the top half against all offensive spots: QB, RB, WR and TE. Top-10 against QB, RB and TE.

Philly's favored by what, 3? That's basically a pick 'em (giving the home team a FG advantage is Vegas' way of sayin' "I dunno!")

But yeah, I think Philly absolutely manhandles the Packers.

31-17 and it won't be that close. Like 31-10 and Packers score a late TD.

Of course I have been wrong before, will be wrong again too. :woot:

Just my gut.

Edited by darin3

I have a weird feeling about this game. The Eagles absolutely slammed the door on the Steelers earlier this season. Things just look "off" for the Packers right now.

Packers' D was once a wall in terms of stopping the run, now they're middle of the road. Their 'backers and secondary is a mish-mash.

Philly's D ranks in the top half against all offensive spots: QB, RB, WR and TE. Top-10 against QB, RB and TE.

Philly's favored by what, 3? That's basically a pick 'em (giving the home team a FG advantage is Vegas' way of sayin' "I dunno!")

Just my gut.

from your mouth to the FF Gods ears. And Smallwood kills it

Just my gut.

Agree. Packers look like they have given up on this season already.

This is why you never fully trust numbers. Or guts. :woot:

Sometimes its just indegestion or something you ate like some bad clams. It was a real toss up game going in, the Packers use of the hurry up offense to start got them in synch early, and their D was a bit better than PHI. I think Rodgers and McCarthy were making a point, don't think we're done.

As bad as GB has looked, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they end up winning the North when it's all said and done. Looking at their schedules, GB should win at least 3 of their next 4 games, at least on paper. Detroit could very well lose 3 of their next 4 (road games against the Saints, Giants and Cowboys). That would put both teams at 8-7, with a Week 17 matchup in Detroit.

Meanwhile, I'd be surprised if MIN finishes better than 9-7 (and they could end up 8-8).