[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaepernick benched

Wolverines Fan

It was a steady snow all day, like a drizzle. Wet snow. Both coaches were completely out of their league in the first half. Conservative play calling was combined with predictable play calling.

But CK looked like he wanted nothing to do with getting all wet and dirty.

• Like 1

News broke yesterday that he will opt out of his 49ers contract at the end of the season. Krapernick looked liked a 5 year old trying to throw a wet football yesterday. None of his incompletions were close which is why the play calling rarely called for a pass. One 3 of his incompletions, he had a wide open RB to dump it off to and either didn't see him or ignored him.

I look forward to the 49ers moving on from him.

And, more importantly, I hope they fire Trent Baalke.

• Like 1

I was talking to somebody on Friday saying "boy if I needed a win I'd be tempted to add Kaep and use him in that Bears game this Sunday". From what I heard from those who watched it looked like he gave up, like many of the Jets last night (or probably some Browns).

I was talking to somebody on Friday saying "boy if I needed a win I'd be tempted to add Kaep and use him in that Bears game this Sunday". From what I heard from those who watched it looked like he gave up, like many of the Jets last night (or probably some Browns).

So...do you even watch NFL games? Just wondering. I have redzone so I do not miss much also many games are broadcast on local tv annnnd theres espn in case you miss this or that plus NFL network will update everything with video...do you watch the NFL or just listen to those who do?