[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #8 - Presented by Bank One

AtomicCEO

AtomicCEO:

Big John:

If polk is really gone, why was the thread that proved that he said "im black" deleted?    :confused:        wall_bas        doah

Maybe he's just on vacation... it is a holiday week... :mad: forking directv billed me for several sunday tickets and emptied my checking account for me and i had to wait for my steady ho to get paid so i could pay massa dorey his dues

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some of the funniest stuff ive ever read. I stayed up all night studying algebra and also had the squirts the same night. The next morning my inmate **** (with numbers) was the only thing i had clean. I looked in the mirror and nearly spotted my drawers because i looked so rought and grabbed the camera and took a pic of myself. Man i look wild. What was up with my goat?

Big John:

Question:  Why did you say you were black, and why was the post deleted after I posted the link to it? wall_bas      shrug 

there is a rumor in our family that my maternal great grandmother was 1/4 black. Granpa bought her off of the res when she was a kid and we really dont know for sure, but hey, if i can be like a democrat and get me some money, whats wrong with it. Either way im still darker than jason kidd, so wheres my cash?

As far as the post, your answer is as good as mine, being as i wasnt subscribed i couldnt have deleted it, go figure.

AtomicCEO:

Phew... For a while there, I got a vision of Polk on a motorcycle... like Leonard Smalls in Raising Arizona... on his way to Colorado.

Nice to see him posting again.    lol 

I had thought about at one time doing my hair and beard like smalls, but i scare enough people without trying lol. Now wheres that **** deafmute?

• 1 year later...
Big John:

Sam:

The link to his picture isn't working.      shrug   

Atomic had since reorganized those files, so I edited the link.

But he replaced polk's picture with something else! shrug

Holy black balloons Batman! WTF is that!?!? eek!

My vote is that this Bastage is none other than Steeler.

Definately leans right and Name says it all on the NFL team.

Plus I also thinking that he spends more time on the main board now that he has vowed to saty out of the Tailgate.

By the way, I'm a scared man knowing that THIS guy has my email address.

• 6 months later...